Mcraftworlds FTB / 20+ Mature / Beta Server - Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Matthew Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MadManMatt116
Why you are applying: Looking for a good server to play on with mature adults and without the kids lol
What you expect: Im looking for a good group of people to play with and maybe play on a server with the same style as the "forgecraft" server
Favourite colour: Red
P.S i am part of another server that is being stress tested atm and im also hoping to start a lets play for my youtube channel once full FTB releases.

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MadManMatt116
Why you are applying: Looking for a good server to play on with mature adults and without the kids lol
What you expect: Im looking for a good group of people to play with and maybe play on a server with the same style as the "forgecraft" server
Favourite colour: Red
P.S i am part of another server that is being stress tested atm and im also hoping to start a lets play for my youtube channel once full FTB releases.
Do you watch "Forgecraft" through Dire?
gotta love that guy

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
Looking into it Colt.

EDIT: Ok Colt_Darkfire, Your name is on the whitelist as Colt_Darkfire I copy pasted it straight from your post here. SO if this is miss typed let me know the correct why.

Legion

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting a "You are not White-listed on this server!" message also
IGN: Legion7766
Looks like it was spelled right in the Post

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
Ok gents, I added both
Colt_Darkfire and Legion7766
Copy Pasted from this post.

Make sure you have the right IP:

mmetully

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mmetully
Why you are applying: If I'm going to be addicted, I'd like to be social about it.
What you expect: Lots of begging and whining and drama (guilty until proven innocent)

I think you ignored my app rook. I suppose I should flesh my response:

Any new server is going to whitelist a few bad apples. I expect there is going to be a transitional period and people are going to be upset about issues with beta. I am just looking for a stable server with a decent tickrate to call my MC home.

I'm a simple mature player, though I tend to hermit my home because it's just safer that way.

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
mmetully I am sorry you feel this way.
I am not ignoring anyone post. I am in fact whitelist those that replied as asked.

mmetully

Jul 29, 2019
*sheepish* Information overload is my only excuse.

In Game Name: mmetully
Why you are applying: If I'm going to be addicted, I'd like to be social about it.
What you expect: Lots of begging and whining and drama (guilty until proven innocent). I don't value any color more than another, though I do shy from surrounding myself with angry tones. Form follows function.

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have missed something on my post as I was passed for whitelist. is there any way you could let me know so I can get you the things you need?

Never mind I read my Post my my favorite color is emerald green ,and really any shade green
In Game Name: Cannibilly
Why you are applying: Testing out severs to try and find a good fit. and it would be nice to try one from the ground up.
What you expect: Good times and friendly people. and maybe a few blown up engines Im still getting the hang of those.

SirStompsalot

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SirStompsalot​
Why you are applying: Looking for a server I can spend my sparse free time on.​
What you expect: A veritable maelstrom of new gadgets and gizmos, as well as people far more educated about this than I!​
My favorite color is.... purple. I know, not very epic.​

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for reading the and fallowing the Post Cannibilly, your whitelisted

And SirStompsalot also Whitelisted.

See you in game.

SirStompsalot

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm; seem to be having the same issue as a couple others; still says I'm not whitelisted. Did double check, name is correct: "SirStompsalot"

Will try later.

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
Once again i have added SirStompsalot and Colt_Darkfire to white list

Colt_Darkfire we seen you try to log in and it did say you where not on the whitelist but the owner himself has add you so you should be good to go.

Argaban

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Argaban
Why you are applying: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha. Just started messing around with FTB a few weeks ago and have learned a lot. I am looking for a server to join and experience the full potential of these mods.
What you expect: A friendly community, with mature players. I've come across many servers that are ruined by immature people (I also blame them for all the floating trees.) Main reason for replying to this thread is that it's not pvp based.

twoopi

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Twoopi​
Why you are applying: I'm just looking for a decent, small community FTB server​
What you expect: Hopefully a very mature bunch of people to talk with while I build and advance my machines​
Blue :)