Mcraftworlds FTB / 20+ Mature / Beta Server - Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
kvBf0.png
Welcome To The next chapter of Mcraftworlds
TEST SERVER!
This server is in beta and will most likely be restarted at the launch of the final version of FTB.​
We will be opening 65 Slots
The goal is to get a solid bass community prior to full launch. Everything we do is to create a stable and fun environment.​
IP: ftb.mcraftworlds.net
Owner:
Shybella​
Admins:
Monrook & Jjlynn​
Others to be determined.​
Server Spec.
i7 3770k
32gb of 1866 ram
OS; ESXI with the vm's attached to a x10 SSD SAN Node
100mbit connection
Home hosted
We have Fighu's Commands and Simple Modes Applied​

Server Rules are simple:
1: Basic life rules apply.​
2: Do NOT Greif others in anyway.​
3: PVP is allowed only to protect your proporty.​
4: NO HACKING/Bug Exploits.​
5: Put your favorite color in your app.​
6: English speaking chat only.​
7: Act your age - BE MATURE!​
We are a Whitelist BETA server and you will have to apply,
In Game Name:​
Why you are applying:​
What you expect:​

Warfax

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Warfax
Why you are applying: Just looking for a nice community to enjoy FTB
What you expect: I dont know :p nothing special!

Katist

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tandresh
Why you are applying: FTB is fun and I've been looking for a stable server on which to play with a friend.
What you expect: To build cool things and have fun. That's about it.

My favorite color is red.

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cannibilly​
Why you are applying: Testing out severs to try and find a good fit. and it would be nice to try one from the ground up.
What you expect: Good times and friendly people. and maybe a few blown up engines Im still getting the hang of those.​

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Gralad
Why you are applying: Seeking stable server where mature people play together to have fun and chit chat about fun/neat technical contraptions
What you expect: No Block Lag. People that act on common sense terms.

Davidellias

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dicktrickle90
Why you are applying: I am looking for a stable FTB server to play on as me and a few friends are getting tired with the inconsistent crashing that is taking place on our current server we play on.
What you expect: I really want to settle a nice town with some friends and play FTB with others and maybe make some new friends.

NoneSuch

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NoneSuch​
Why you are applying: The server I was previously playing on just kind of stopped. Couldn't reach the owner to ask why. But I'm looking to play Minecraft and make some friends.​
What you expect: It would be nice if there weren't 50+ mystcraft ages. What's the point of playing multiplayer if everyone is hiding in their own age?​

OmegaRaizer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: OmegaRaizer
Age (Important): 23
Why you are applying: I want a multiplayer Feed the Beast experience and stable server with a mature playerbase would be an ideal fit.
What you expect: Little server downtime. Hoping for an experience similar to that seen of the Mindcrack Community. Which boils down to fun and plenty of head scratching lol.

Favorite Color is what I wrote my app in btw

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: yawinsum
Why you are applying: I am looking for a smaller, mature server to have fun on.
What you expect: My favorite color is Orange and I expect to meet new people, learn more about these mods and have fun.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: wisdoms
Why you are applying: Because I like small community servers that are just starting, and want to expand to a friendly nation!
What you expect: A friendly staff with a friendly environment- competitive, but not hostile!

Legion

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Legion7766
Why you are applying: I am looking for a stable server and a friendly environment to build in.
What you expect: Favorite color is Green and i expect a good environment with a fun place to build and share.

mmetully

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mmetully
Why you are applying: If I'm going to be addicted, I'd like to be social about it.
What you expect: Lots of begging and whining and drama (guilty until proven innocent)

Pinkishu

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: _kyouko​
Why you are applying: Still trying to find a nice FTB server~ And this one sounds interesting​
What you expect: not sure :D it sounds like fun but in the end that depends on community and such​

Brelan Allin

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BrelanAllin
Why you are applying: Looking for a mature and friendly server.
What you expect: Fun! Building new FTB stuff and seeing what others make.

Colt_Darkfire

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Colt_Darkfire
Why you are applying:Im applying because im looking for a server where i can be myself find new people and just enjoy myself when im not with my 6mo son
What you expect:I expect an enviroment thats friendly but can also be mature and adult and even have discussions about news.\

Favorite colour would be Red as Black is a shade.

1ManleyMiner

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 1ManleyMiner​
AGE: (Important): 54 and playing Minecraft for 11 months now. FTB since it came out and a little T)KK(T before that.​
Why you are applying: I would love to play on a FTB server with MATURE people that can still have fun and help each other learn FTB. I may also record some FTB activities and post them on my currently not used youtube channel.​
What you expect: Just a good friendly atmosphere and comradery/camaraderie of players. Favorite color on line headers. Have been a member of EMC vanilla servers for 11 months and after playing FTB, vanilla is just for taking breaks. ;)

Reztierk

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: musikemic​
Why you are applying: Looking for a good server to play on with mature adults.​
What you expect: I'm hoping for a friendly adult atmosphere where i can make some new friends, looking to be a part of a "forgecraft" style server.​
Favourite colour is orange. (<--- also I'm Canadian)​

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
The following people have been Whitelisted. SEE you in Game.

Tandresh
Gralad
Dicktrickle90
OmegaRaizer
yawinsum
Legion7766
_kyouko
BrelanAllin
Colt_DarkFire
1ManleyMiner
musikemic

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: total45
Why you are applying: To pass the time, working with other creative people until Red Power pre 6 comes out, in which case I will be starting my single player let's play
What you expect: Co-op building, and innovation; i am proficient in engineering, and can make any house a reality