mcpc logging

Terrence

Jul 29, 2019
I Need help. Someone keeps deleting spawn and i dont who or how. I have worldguard regions and grief prevention protecting this area. So far attempts to log this are useless. Coreprotect doesnt log this nore does it register the the mod block types so rollback is useless. Also tried warded stone blocks and that didnt work either. Some help would greatly appreciated

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like you have someone using with permissions in World Edit or access to your FTP if your spawn is a seperate world.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
It does sound like an OP, checked your op.txt file?
Otherwise, you could try mcpc+ and hawkeye reloaded plugin (you will need MySQL)

Terrence

Jul 29, 2019
Ok the original problem was a mod error i took care of but i still have players that find ways to bypass griefing protection. Its not an op Im the only op, and if it was worldedit coreprotect would have caught it. Its most likely a mod item thats missing from the grief prevention and hexrestrict config or bypasses these plugins, but i wont know unless i catch them in the act or find a way to log it. Ive banned every item i know bypasses these protections but still have problems, not as much but on occasion. My question still remains, what logging plugin actually works? Every one i try either crashes the server, causes errors, doesnt log mod items or all of the above.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
As i said, mcpc+ and hawkeye reloaded works.

I dont even think there is a forge based logging mod (maybe mistaken)

Terrence

Jul 29, 2019
I'll give it a try. No there isnt any forge logging mod otherwise i'd be using it over bukkit plugins

Terrence

Jul 29, 2019
Hawkeye reloaded seems to be helping but it still misses some player events when using certain mod items to break and place blocks, but its expected. Good enough for me. Helped me catch quite a few a**holes and lock down a few rogue mod items. Thanks for the help guys. If your interested, check out the server: us1.mc-beast.com