McMyadmin editing .sh

mchugh214

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i want to edit the .sh file or what makes it launch so it looks like this.

I dont know how to do this or if it will work since my server is Dedicated.

Thanks for any help

(java -server -Xincgc -Xmx8G -Xms2G -Xmn1G -XX:NewRatio=2 -XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=1 -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=2048 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Xnoclassgc -oss4M -ss4M -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=90 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection -XX:parallelGCThreads=4 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseLargePages -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=1G -jar ftbserver.jar)

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
To do that find the .sh named start.sh

Open it up with a program that can edit such as vi, apple text edit, Xcode, wordpad?, my favorite sublime text.

And paste all of your JVM arguments in there. Then save or if using vi type ESC ;wq

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
That is in the mcmyadmin.conf labeled startup arguments I think, also will help if you set it to server mode in the config.

mchugh214

Jul 29, 2019
That is in the mcmyadmin.conf labeled startup arguments I think, also will help if you set it to server mode in the config.
Thanks for replying. I have contacted my server host and they have said. Hopefully it work.

"Well, you could put those all in the "java.CustomOpts" in the McMyAdmin config. Let me know when you're online so I could work on this for you."

Is their any other optimization i can do for ftb?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for replying. I have contacted my server host and they have said. Hopefully it work.

"Well, you could put those all in the "java.CustomOpts" in the McMyAdmin config. Let me know when you're online so I could work on this for you."

Is their any other optimization i can do for ftb?

Not really, most JVM arguments are pure bullshit including most of the ones you have selected. Source: https://forums.bukkit.org/threads/o...edback-thx-i-am-back.25994/page-3#post-493421

Reactions: Connor Gavitt