Whitelist Server MCDC Server|Mindcrack|Whitelist|24/7 Mindcrack inspired (application).

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MCDC Server

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? HH_Monk
Skype? hh-monk
Age? 26
Reason? Looking for a great community to be able to chat have some laughs make some friends and enjoy the whole experience. love playing feed the beast and have been hooked on it the last 6 months sadly only playing solo and been looking for a good simple server to play on. i love watching the mindcrack guys and would love the opportunity to be apart of something similar if not better. look forward to hearing from you.

You Have Been Approved

Kaiin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? shadowkaiin97
Skype? rfilipe4
Age? 16
Reason? Well playing minecraft is fun, FTB is even better but playing FTB in a server with an amazing community? Now we're talking! My reason for applying to this particular server is that the last server I was on died and this was the one that interested me the most :)

BFarrugia

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN - BFarrugia
Skype - b.farrugia16
Age - 15
Reason? - I want to play on a friendly server where I don't have to worry about unfair players and I can play with a tightly knit group of people

Derpyjace

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? Derpyjace
Skype? jace.derp
Age? 14
Reason? Looking for a mature community to play minecraft with.

xMoJoKxGHOST

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? xMoJoKxGHOST
Skype? dayton.formo1
Age? 17
Reason? I have been looking for a server exactly like this for about 2 months now and nothing has really popped up except for this! I am sick of the regular minecraft and want to try something new with machines and all of that. In FTB there are WAY more things to do as you have way more cool gadgets and stuff. Im mainly looking for just a great community full of mature and fun players.

Qbxntyz

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? qbxntyz
Skype? amedrano1990
Age?16
Reason? Well there are a lot of reasons and my reason isnt gonna be like everyone else pretty much copying each others hoping to get in, the main reason is that I'm tired of public, non whitelisted servers. wherever i go, whatever i do i either get griefed, i want to go caving but every cave is already checked, and im tired of the all the TROLLS SPAMMING WITHERS AND LIGHTNING! also it's fun to play with other people who are friendly. Hope i can play :)

BoosacNoodel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buzz_RetoX
Reason: I've been a long-time minecraft player, since beta. I've just recently started playing around with feedthebeast, and I'm really interested in getting more into it. It's not completely foreign to me; I've watched hours of FTB let's plays and videos (mainly etho's mindcrack FTB series) about the mod pack. The main reason I'd like to be whitelisted is that I'm tired of playing on these public servers for a few days just so my house and chests can get griefed by some jerk. I also hate finding dirt/cobble houses and tnt'd land everywhere. I'm trying to find a server where I can play the game and not have to worry about the stupid people, and your server looks really cool. I hope I can play on your server soon!

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN: alextucker
Reason: I always wanted to play on a fair server like the mindcrack server and I enjoy the challenge of their FTB

Fanta232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? fanta232
Skype? lukutciukas
Age? 16
Reason? I love playing minecraft with mods, especially FTB and Tekkit, I like to build big machinery projects like powerplants, automated farms and more. Also I would like to find a server with a friendly environment.

Azmore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? SkyTheDarkLord
Skype?Exzlom
Age?13 (I act really mature for my age because of the thing i have to do on a regular basics.
Reason?I have been looking for a server when i can going have fun and enjoy my life that has yet to happen but, I hope this is it.

pcycodeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? xMoJoKxGHOST
Skype? dayton.formo1
Age? 17
Reason? I have been looking for a server exactly like this for about 2 months now and nothing has really popped up except for this! I am sick of the regular minecraft and want to try something new with machines and all of that. In FTB there are WAY more things to do as you have way more cool gadgets and stuff. Im mainly looking for just a great community full of mature and fun players.

You have been approved!

APPLICATION
IGN? qbxntyz
Skype? amedrano1990
Age?16
Reason? Well there are a lot of reasons and my reason isnt gonna be like everyone else pretty much copying each others hoping to get in, the main reason is that I'm tired of public, non whitelisted servers. wherever i go, whatever i do i either get griefed, i want to go caving but every cave is already checked, and im tired of the all the TROLLS SPAMMING WITHERS AND LIGHTNING! also it's fun to play with other people who are friendly. Hope i can play :)

You have been approved!

IGN: Buzz_RetoX
Reason: I've been a long-time minecraft player, since beta. I've just recently started playing around with feedthebeast, and I'm really interested in getting more into it. It's not completely foreign to me; I've watched hours of FTB let's plays and videos (mainly etho's mindcrack FTB series) about the mod pack. The main reason I'd like to be whitelisted is that I'm tired of playing on these public servers for a few days just so my house and chests can get griefed by some jerk. I also hate finding dirt/cobble houses and tnt'd land everywhere. I'm trying to find a server where I can play the game and not have to worry about the stupid people, and your server looks really cool. I hope I can play on your server soon!

You have been approved

Kyozum0

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. :)
APPLICATION
IGN? Kyozum0
Skype? kyozhumo
Age? 14
Reason? Well... since i started playing FTB it was HARD to find a server without griefers and friendily community, apparentily this server has the two of them, me and my FTB partner Gibson always play on public servers and we always get griefed and i hope this is the time i find a good server and good friends :)

GamerCube

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Steven_Obrien
Reason: I've been playing minecraft since early beta, and I have recently started playing feed the beast after watching a few series on YouTube. I would like to play on this server because I think this server looks really nice, and I am tired of playing on public servers for a few days just to be griefed and have all my stuff stolen. I would like to play on this server and I hope I can play on your server soon!

eric gardner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? Foxcroft23
Skype? Foxcroft32
Age? 31
Reason? In search of a good community with fun people to game and chat with. The last server shut down without warning. I was frustrated took a little break and now I am back and ready to play!

Taimoor Arshad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? Ghostiger
Skype? taimoor_a98
Age? 15
Reason? I never had a good gaming PC until now (couldn't even play vanilla if you would believe that). Been watching Minecraft (including FTB) let's plays on Youtube. I hate playing Single player games so I would really like to be a part of a community that I can play with and have fun.

ubhejane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? ubhejane
Skype? travis.mark-_-ubhejane
Age? 15
Reason? i want a good community to play on as i am only able to get on during the weekend and school is important to me as the next 2 years are important, i want to play to take my mind off the studding to to have some fun and relax with others to build get creative and take my time with everything i have been playing FTB for a while now on servers and singleplayer the servers i enjoy but i dont really connect or have fun with hardly anyone on the servers. I am a team player i will help when i can i might not have very much but will always do my best. Thanks hope to see and talk to you guys soon