Whitelist Server MCDC Server|Mindcrack|Whitelist|24/7 Mindcrack inspired (application).

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pcycodeath

Jul 29, 2019
#Closed

Hello guys i'm here to tell you about my server. The server currently has 7 players that log on daily three operators TheAwesomeLink, shotiesp and PCYcodeath. we currently are looking for new players too join the server. if we like your application we will interview you via skype (this is mainly for the operators to get to know you and too make sure you are a good fit for the server). all you have to do is fill out a brief application. but first there are a few rules that need to be addressed.

RULES
1: No Griefing. No Stealing. No Cheating. No Hacking. No Spamming. No Advertising
2: No Asking For Op
3: Must Have Minecraft Premium Account
4: Must have Skype + mic

PRANK RULES
1: No Fire
2: No Lava
3: No TNT
4: Always Leave A Sign

APPLICATION
IGN?
Skype?
Age?
Reason?

STAFF MEMERS:
Closed

dudeofdoom55

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? EPICMAN2345
Skype? abdullagadoura
Age? 13
Reason? I want a place to unleash my inner beast. A place without hackers and without and grief. A place where I can build my heart out.[DOUBLEPOST=1370291555][/DOUBLEPOST]If it matters my youtube is dudeofdoom55.

PityUranus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PityUranus
Reason: During the last quarter of school I was super busy and the server I was a part of kicked me out for inactivity. It's unfortunate but I understand. I hope to find a server with people I can connect with and play FTB as well as other games. The skype connection is a great start. Mainly I look for a server that doesn't spawn in items and is just the run-of-the-mill FTB server. I hope we can speak soon!

Connor Forbes

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
IGN: Dredhero

Reason: Everyday when I got home from school I found it necessary to hop onto my Minecraft Server I made and just build. But, finally, when finals became more of a priority for me I became less involved with Minecraft as a whole. When June finally arrived I said, "Hello" again to my minecraft server and started playing again with my friends. However, the mundane and the routine got to me and Minecraft didn't seem as fun. Suddenly FTB came to my attention and I was introduced to its wonder and glory. However, as incredible and complicated as it was, it was still very difficult to understand. In my hopes of joining this server, I really want to learn more and get the full experience out of FTB hanging out with people I hope be friendly and I can bond with.

Thank you.:)

Dale

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Enigma85
Skype?: Dale1337
Age?: 27
Reason?: I have been looking for a stable friendly community to play with. I am tired of pay to win servers where you pay money to get donator perks such as free items and a HUGE advantage on everyone else.
I just want to find a community i play with a joke around with and have some fun.

MCDC Server

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PityUranus
Reason: During the last quarter of school I was super busy and the server I was a part of kicked me out for inactivity. It's unfortunate but I understand. I hope to find a server with people I can connect with and play FTB as well as other games. The skype connection is a great start. Mainly I look for a server that doesn't spawn in items and is just the run-of-the-mill FTB server. I hope we can speak soon!

You have been approved[DOUBLEPOST=1370323736][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi.
IGN: Dredhero

Reason: Everyday when I got home from school I found it necessary to hop onto my Minecraft Server I made and just build. But, finally, when finals became more of a priority for me I became less involved with Minecraft as a whole. When June finally arrived I said, "Hello" again to my minecraft server and started playing again with my friends. However, the mundane and the routine got to me and Minecraft didn't seem as fun. Suddenly FTB came to my attention and I was introduced to its wonder and glory. However, as incredible and complicated as it was, it was still very difficult to understand. In my hopes of joining this server, I really want to learn more and get the full experience out of FTB hanging out with people I hope be friendly and I can bond with.

Thank you.:)

You have been approved[DOUBLEPOST=1370323775][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN?: Enigma85
Skype?: Dale1337
Age?: 27
Reason?: I have been looking for a stable friendly community to play with. I am tired of pay to win servers where you pay money to get donator perks such as free items and a HUGE advantage on everyone else.
I just want to find a community i play with a joke around with and have some fun.

You have been approved

Nyamon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? AlusVita
Skype? No
Age? 25
Reason? I just want to find a good, stable and mature server where i can play peacefully.

carjax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? Carjax
Skype? N30NxTomahawk
Age? 15 (Im really mature for my age)
Reason? Well, Firsts things first. I need a good FTB server to play on without having to deal with griefers and hackers. Also, SOon i am going to start recording FTB and I need a good server for it. I have a few freinds who can also apply for the server :DPlease read this. Thank you

MCDC Server

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? Carjax
Skype? N30NxTomahawk
Age? 15 (Im really mature for my age)
Reason? Well, Firsts things first. I need a good FTB server to play on without having to deal with griefers and hackers. Also, SOon i am going to start recording FTB and I need a good server for it. I have a few freinds who can also apply for the server :DPlease read this. Thank you
You have been approved

Slurpiezz

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? Fetusinthewomb
Skype? Slurpiezz
Age? 15
Reason? Well, I play a lot of single player and it gets quite boring, so i want to play with people. I like to collaberate with all kinds of people, i am very opened minded. I like to have fun on mine craft and i hope im accepted in! Thanks!

MCDC Server

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? Fetusinthewomb
Skype? Slurpiezz
Age? 15
Reason? Well, I play a lot of single player and it gets quite boring, so i want to play with people. I like to collaberate with all kinds of people, i am very opened minded. I like to have fun on mine craft and i hope im accepted in! Thanks!

You have been approved

Ichirou27x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ichirou27x
Skype? Ichirou Tsukino
Age? 13
Reason? I've been searching for a new server since the old one was shutdown. I love modpacks like FTB and Tekkit i also enjoy playing with other people...infact i dont think ive ever played singleplayer minecraft/FTB etc.

Charliej2000

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION:
IGN:Charliej2000
Reason:I would like to join the server because it looks like its got a great community and staff that are very mature and friendly. I would also like to join because it is inspired by Mindcrack which is completely vanilla. I hope I can join in all the fun and adventure with you all on the server.

BlzProdigy

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? BlzProdigy
Skype? blzprodigy21
Age? 13 (but mature ex. I don't whine, and I know how to play the game)
Reason? I love Mindcrack, and I love ftb. I am very good at FTB, and love the modded style of minecraft. I also love playing on a good community (which I hope this server has). I also record for youtube. I go on every day for at least an hour and build the greatest things I can, I love how many blocks and machines there are because I can make some really creative stuff with them, and if I get on a server I will have a place to show my builds to others.
Hope you consider me! Thank you.

Halo4356

Jul 29, 2019
Yo!
Me and a friend want to play ftb with a few others. this looks good!

IGN? Halo4356, Icecutter13
Skype? Sierra6767, *unspecified*
Age? 17, 17
Reason? We want to play together on a nice server.

pcycodeath

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION:
IGN:Charliej2000
Reason:I would like to join the server because it looks like its got a great community and staff that are very mature and friendly. I would also like to join because it is inspired by Mindcrack which is completely vanilla. I hope I can join in all the fun and adventure with you all on the server.

You have been approved

APPLICATION
IGN? BlzProdigy
Skype? blzprodigy21
Age? 13 (but mature ex. I don't whine, and I know how to play the game)
Reason? I love Mindcrack, and I love ftb. I am very good at FTB, and love the modded style of minecraft. I also love playing on a good community (which I hope this server has). I also record for youtube. I go on every day for at least an hour and build the greatest things I can, I love how many blocks and machines there are because I can make some really creative stuff with them, and if I get on a server I will have a place to show my builds to others.
Hope you consider me! Thank you.

You have been approved

Reactions: minecraft_for_