Whitelist Server MCDC Server|Mindcrack|Whitelist|24/7 Mindcrack inspired (application).

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Z1c0l4S

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? Z1c0l4S
Skype? xz1c0l4sx
Age? 16 almost
Reason? i love minecraft, and i recently got into ftb. i used to play for a short time at a server one of my friends had, bad its now a vanilla server, i tried singleplayer buts its too boring. I am playing on my laptop and i am getting frustrated quite often because of its low performance, but i am making plans of getting a new PC during this summer, but thats not sure, but i do hope so :S. I think i will be a great addition to the server, you can check my youtube channel: Th3GamemasterZ. i have only a couple of videos added about a month ago, but i dont really enjoy uploading videos because of my low performance pc, on uploading, editing and recording videos :/. My favourite mindcrackers are Etho and BDouble0. for redstone, and building :) hope you see this soon

HellRoxHard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?HelloxHard
Skype?hellroxhard
Age?16
Reason?i have loved playing FTB and i want to get into a community of people and just chill and have fun with people with like goals of mine.

HiROs15

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HiROs15
Reason: I would like to join this server for my youtube channel. Viewers have been requesting a FTB series for a long time now. So i was looking around and your server looks like it has very mature staff and looks like a very friendly community. I am excited to hopefully play on a server with out thoes annoying greifers and hackers. Hope to see you soon.

pcycodeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? Z1c0l4S
Skype? xz1c0l4sx
Age? 16 almost
Reason? i love minecraft, and i recently got into ftb. i used to play for a short time at a server one of my friends had, bad its now a vanilla server, i tried singleplayer buts its too boring. I am playing on my laptop and i am getting frustrated quite often because of its low performance, but i am making plans of getting a new PC during this summer, but thats not sure, but i do hope so :S. I think i will be a great addition to the server, you can check my youtube channel: Th3GamemasterZ. i have only a couple of videos added about a month ago, but i dont really enjoy uploading videos because of my low performance pc, on uploading, editing and recording videos :/. My favourite mindcrackers are Etho and BDouble0. for redstone, and building :) hope you see this soon

You have been approved

IGN: HiROs15
Reason: I would like to join this server for my youtube channel. Viewers have been requesting a FTB series for a long time now. So i was looking around and your server looks like it has very mature staff and looks like a very friendly community. I am excited to hopefully play on a server with out thoes annoying greifers and hackers. Hope to see you soon.

You have been approved

Reactions: minecraft_for_

slace25

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN: slace25
Reason: I have been playing FTB for a while but only on single player (loner for life). I am aching to play with many other people and do cool things. I've been part of other servers, but i really enjoy the vanilla based servers. I have a lot of spare time to chill and I hope you accept my application to join your server. ;)

pinkflamingojj

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN: pinkflamingojj
Age 16
Reason: my old server got shutdown and i have been looking good mature server to play on.and i love playing ftb with community

pcycodeath

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN: slace25
Reason: I have been playing FTB for a while but only on single player (loner for life). I am aching to play with many other people and do cool things. I've been part of other servers, but i really enjoy the vanilla based servers. I have a lot of spare time to chill and I hope you accept my application to join your server. ;)

You have been approved

Reverse_Rush

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION

IGN? Reverse_Rush

Skype? If I get on I can give it I don't want to get spammed

Age? 15

Reason? I have been looking for an FTB server for soooo long that it's not even funny and I want to get on a server that is whitelisted so my stuff won't get stolen and destroyed anymore. I've played FTB for over 6 months and all that on singleplayer and it feels so empty without other people so I want to get on a server to play with others.

kip

Jul 29, 2019
ign kip11111skype dont have one age 13 dont whine nothin like that reason othere server i was on shutdown out of no were im good at most of the mods plz consider chosing me if u dont i understand

mogsb11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: moggy1236 (sorry for the childish name)
Reason: I've been playing FTB for a while and I have been looking for a server which is friendly and is somewhat like the Mindcrack server.I would like to meet new people and maybe help them as much as I can.

warrble

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? warrble
Skype? no don't use it prefer ts and vent
Age? 27
Reason? I looking for a new server to go on with ftb after my tekkit server was closed down. I have also moderator several servers and happy to help any one in need with information about mods.
I also tend to build epic things with the mod packs.

junkie193852

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: junkie193852
Reason: I am looking for a great community of people that i can get along with and have a laugh and that enjoy ftb as i do.

please let me know either way, thanks :)

Xeyko

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? Xeyko
Skype? scottyminecraft
Age? 24
Reason? Looking for a server to join with a good community of players that I can make friendships with. Ive been hosting a tekkit server for a friend and I, but he doesnt play much anymore. Ive always been interested in Mindcrack.

daMonk

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? HH_Monk
Skype? hh-monk
Age? 26
Reason? Looking for a great community to be able to chat have some laughs make some friends and enjoy the whole experience. love playing feed the beast and have been hooked on it the last 6 months sadly only playing solo and been looking for a good simple server to play on. i love watching the mindcrack guys and would love the opportunity to be apart of something similar if not better. look forward to hearing from you.

JeremyV137

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? JeremyV137
Skype? jeremyv137
Age? 16
Reason? Love playing with people and ftb is a new thing to me, ive been on a few servers before and would really like to be on this one! I would love to contribute what i can to everyone! :)

Hope i can join!