[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Mario Gerk

Jul 29, 2019
It says mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft then it doesn't work it loads and i'm not able to press play again

Crazed Heretic

Jul 29, 2019
I know to most this must seem like a silly question, but: How do I run this new 6.0 server? I run ForgeMod.jar and it creates a bunch of files and starts the server, with out telling me it has. When I attempt to start the server again by running ForgeMod.jar it creates all of these files again, and seems to change the spawn point for the server. So if anyone could explain to me what I am supposed to do with this new 6.0 server download to have a consistent server that would be awesome.

Also my .CFG files text seems to be scrambled and therefore I cannot edit them. Any help with getting this server working as intended would be great! Thanks in adavance.

Meatnog

Jul 29, 2019
Where is this mythical 6.1 version? Or is Kyle still working on it? Not clear from the posts.

jsschmitt

Jul 29, 2019
Currently running a server with Meteors disabled, but we can't seem to create nether portals on our own.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Dustyamp

Jul 29, 2019
I just loaded up a new world world with large biomes enabled and I started digging. Then I found some Nether Quartz.
2013-06-07_12.31.15.png

I don't think that Nether Quartz bug is fixed yet. It might be because of the large biomes option but I don't know. I made this world about 20 minutes ago.
I also updated before I made the world so I know that I'm not using an older version.

Dustyamp

Jul 29, 2019
Now I found this in the Forest Biome that I spawned in.
2013-06-07_14.18.15.png

Is this part of a mod or is it the same as the Quartz glitch?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I just loaded up a new world world with large biomes enabled and I started digging. Then I found some Nether Quartz.
View attachment 5041
I don't think that Nether Quartz bug is fixed yet. It might be because of the large biomes option but I don't know. I made this world about 20 minutes ago.
I also updated before I made the world so I know that I'm not using an older version.
Please Read the v6.1 ChangeLog[DOUBLEPOST=1370643799][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nether was set to dim-1, changed to capitalized.
No worldguard.

Using a fireball lit the portal.
Also, try just "-1"
I had the same problem, trying to remember how I fixed it.[DOUBLEPOST=1370643852][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now I found this in the Forest Biome that I spawned in.
View attachment 5045
Is this part of a mod or is it the same as the Quartz glitch?
What's the problem? The mods just change the spawn rate. You use emeralds a bit more than default, so they need to be "less rare."

Dustyamp

Jul 29, 2019
Please Read the v6.1 ChangeLog
Okay, you updated it in the dev build. I didn't realize that since I was using the FTB recommended build of 6.0
Thank you for the help.

What's the problem? The mods just change the spawn rate. You use emeralds a bit more than default, so they need to be "less rare."
Thank you for clearing that up too. I thought that emeralds only spawned in extreme hills but I didn't consider other mods changing the spawn rate.