[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

xvolution

Jul 29, 2019
After chopping off a zombie pigman's head and leading the body off a cliff [I was flying at the time], minecraft crashed and gave me this error report:

http://pastebin.com/RGkirmZQ

EDIT: Happened again while attacking a Zombie Pigman with a sword. Happened in the Nether by the way.
EDIT2: It did it again, this time while attacking a Skeleton in the nether. I am assuming it's an issue caused by the DIM mismatch?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
After chopping off a zombie pigman's head and leading the body off a cliff [I was flying at the time], minecraft crashed and gave me this error report:

EDIT: Happened again while attacking a Zombie Pigman with a sword. Happened in the Nether by the way.
EDIT2: It did it again, this time while attacking a Skeleton in the nether. I am assuming it's an issue caused by the DIM mismatch?
Looking into it now, thanks for the report![DOUBLEPOST=1370299500][/DOUBLEPOST]
UPDATE
SERVER FILES OUT (THERE YOU GREEDY PEOPLE)

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012

Replicated and Fixed in v6.1!

Maxo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Kyle I think you guys should think about adding tinkerer's construct, and natura to your mod pack.

I second this, as I currently use a modified version of this pack on singleplayer with these mods(and some others). It would fit the theme of the pack perfectly.

AscendingSoul

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have to make a new server world for this to work right? I just updated from the previous server version and IDs are kinda outta wack. I was finding tin and copper BLOCKS underground instead of ores. Also in my ore storage chests I now had bladecraft swords in place of smelted ores. Did I do something wrong?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Do you have to make a new server world for this to work right? I just updated from the previous server version and IDs are kinda outta wack. I was finding tin and copper BLOCKS underground instead of ores. Also in my ore storage chests I now had bladecraft swords in place of smelted ores. Did I do something wrong?
No, the change log states that because of M3 v5.6 is not Upgradable to v6.0.[DOUBLEPOST=1370311540][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol, I updated my world to V6 and all my mud bricks were replaced by redstone comparators. Made a mess of my base. I tried recrating my world a few times, but i could not get the ruined building to respawn, my work so far is lost unless I rollback the update. Lots of nether quartz spawn, but after mining 50 blocks there was no dust, just the quartz so I would need to macerate or pulverize them to get the dust to make the grindstone. Yuck!
I think I will hold off till 6.1 and the tweak to iron to do more. Great mod mix though. I had not used IC construction foam for over a year, but decided I wanted to paint my locomotive works to house the rolling machine and the workbench and assemblers from Traincraft. I was still tweaking the finished shed so no screenshot of the finished shed.
v5.5/6 is broken. The version of thermal expansion killed the pack. So in an effort to fix this, I decided to upgrade to 1.5.2 MC. This caused a lot of problems with IDs, because the mods updated so much that a lot of the config formats changed. I would have taken me weeks to get all the IDs back, and even then M3 would have broken the worlds. I am sorry to say but v5.5/6 is not Upgradable to v6. Now, there are a few things you can do. Soon, I am going to make a Config Package that you can use to make your v5.5/6 "playable" in v6. There will still be a lot of errors with this tho, but it will be an option. Expect that by June 8th. Thanks for playing, and I'm sorry the versions didn't work out as planned. Or you can load your world with the server version, grab world edit and save your home as a schematic and load it into a new server world in v6, then load your world with your pasted schematic into your saves. (Thats your best bet, but you will need to replace blocks some blocks that messed up in your home)

TheDriver95

Jul 29, 2019
Tried searching recent posts if anyone else had the problem but I'm able to get to create a world but while it creates the world it crashes. Then I'm unable to close out the client and am forced to relog my user (Task Manager doesn't respond). Don't know if this is just me or a problem from v6.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Kyle dynamic lights is missing from the server pack
It is not missing, there was a bug with it in v6.0. It is fixed in v6.1[DOUBLEPOST=1370317952][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tried searching recent posts if anyone else had the problem but I'm able to get to create a world but while it creates the world it crashes. Then I'm unable to close out the client and am forced to relog my user (Task Manager doesn't respond). Don't know if this is just me or a problem from v6.
I would delete your new world mod pack folder and re download the pack.

champ5champ

Jul 29, 2019
Natura is a mod made by the same person as tinkerer's construct that adds more world gen to the nether and the overworld