[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Busi

Jul 29, 2019
i would say just forget about new world

you ask them about something and they / Kyle ignore it and starts to tell you about a other thing

I asked about a ETA or when we could get some info about 6.0 server pack and i was told they are workiing hard on getting the New World Servers up and running and be able to handle everyone

aka fully ignore the question and starts to talk about there own servers

Tlacatecolototl

Jul 29, 2019
i would say just forget about new world

you ask them about something and they / Kyle ignore it and starts to tell you about a other thing

I asked about a ETA or when we could get some info about 6.0 server pack and i was told they are workiing hard on getting the New World Servers up and running and be able to handle everyone

aka fully ignore the question and starts to talk about there own servers

Then they need to clean their act up if they're going to act this way. I'll give them my own chance, and give them the benefit of doubt until the next time I see that the OP read the thread.

Busi

Jul 29, 2019
Then they need to clean their act up if they're going to act this way. I'll give them my own chance, and give them the benefit of doubt until the next time I see that the OP read the thread.

well i would more point fingers at FTB team

they allow him to have hes modpack in the launcher as a public one but somehow they don't keep track of it really

i would say if a mod pack is publicly available so should the server pack also. but you should not be allowed to add a client update that requires the server to be updated also in a way to force people onto the mod pack team server.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
not sure if anyone is having this problem but ive been having a hard time finding iron ore. ive loaded a few new maps fresh and found 1-2 iron ore nodes and that was it. tin and copper ore and coal i find almost everywhere but no iron.
This will be changed in v6.1

xvolution

Jul 29, 2019
Will any of these mods ever be added back in? I need an alternative for my backpack :p
They will most likely be re-added once they update to 1.5.2. Of the removed mods, I'm gonna miss DiamondBuckets, Nanotech and Liquid Metals the most.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
well i would more point fingers at FTB team

they allow him to have hes modpack in the launcher as a public one but somehow they don't keep track of it really

i would say if a mod pack is publicly available so should the server pack also. but you should not be allowed to add a client update that requires the server to be updated also in a way to force people onto the mod pack team server.
Whats the difference? If the client is out before the server, I have never taken more than 1 day to put out the server. I test it on the offical server before pushing it out because it would suck to have a major crash and lose the world you and your friends have been working on. You don't know what the FTB team have to work with, the 3rd party status is completely handled by me and Watchful. I update, he pushes it to the launcher. If the pack doesn't have a server version, it doesn't affect them....you come here and complain, then I say the same thing "I have my reasons why its not public yet." Its not that I don't have a version, I just don't trust the version yet. You could make the server version yourself if you don't trust me. Now, for everyone who does, I want to be able to test the server version...what better why than have you guys play on the offical server ? but wait....you need the latest version don't you? I mean how else could I get this many people testing the server version? Point Made. Please don't insult me or the FTB team on my thread.

Tlacatecolototl

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the difference? If the client is out before the server, I have never taken more than 1 day to put out the server. I test it on the offical server before pushing it out because it would suck to have a major crash and lose the world you and your friends have been working on. You don't know what the FTB team have to work with, the 3rd party status is completely handled by me and Watchful. I update, he pushes it to the launcher. If the pack doesn't have a server version, it doesn't affect them....you come here and complain, then I say the same thing "I have my reasons why its not public yet." Its not that I don't have a version, I just don't trust the version yet. You could make the server version yourself if you don't trust me. Now, for everyone who does, I want to be able to test the server version...what better why than have you guys play on the offical server ? but wait....you need the latest version don't you? I mean how else could I get this many people testing the server version? Point Made. Please don't insult me or the FTB team on my thread.

Thank you for an actual reply. It's my first time using the pack, and said person intercepted my question before you did with his own opinion and observation, wanting to force an opinion upon me. Great to see you reply nicely. It does seem that the "New World Pack" is the one for me.

Busi

Jul 29, 2019

Im sorry for it, im really sorry Kyle
its more that you just ignored any questions about when we can get some info about the server files and instead started to talk about your servers "thats is fine" but that you keep ignoring the question.

what all of us really want is what you just said
"I test it on the offical server before pushing it" that was all i kinda wanted to know

and im sorry for being cocky but some times its needed to get some answers.
i was also thinking about do NW have a IRC channel?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
And what about the server files?
After running the server, before one of my admins accidentally caused the world to corrupt with world edit U.U I found out a few things, nether doesn't work from the start. Dims are messed up, millenaire villages are spawning 16 blocks from each other. Quartz ore was spawning in the wrong dim (Due to the Dim Error). There are random chunks of extreme lag. Over all not to hard to fix, isn't taking your time and testing awesome! The things you can learn.[DOUBLEPOST=1370238257][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im sorry for it, im really sorry Kyle
its more that you just ignored any questions about when we can get some info about the server files and instead started to talk about your servers "thats is fine" but that you keep ignoring the question.

what all of us really want is what you just said
"I test it on the offical server before pushing it" that was all i kinda wanted to know

and im sorry for being cocky but some times its needed to get some answers.
i was also thinking about do NW have a IRC channel?
It takes me time to go from testing and troubleshooting to answering these posts.

Busi

Jul 29, 2019
But yeah Kyle, if you need help testing / crashing it then i will be more that happy to help out.
did NW have a irc channel?
and yeah please remember to up the iron MiscPeripherals for CC, its allmost a must to have and should not need the big bug hunting / editing

and sorry if i pissed you off / irritated you with my post.

kruger07

Jul 29, 2019
Questions about the server: Is it always whitelisted, or is it just whitelisted for testing purposes? Also: If it is always whitelisted, where do i apply for said whitelist so i can join the server?

Thanks

Busi

Jul 29, 2019
Questions about the server: Is it always whitelisted, or is it just whitelisted for testing purposes? Also: If it is always whitelisted, where do i apply for said whitelist so i can join the server?

Thanks

What i found of the NW forum then its whitelisted for maintenance

incomtart

Jul 29, 2019
After running the server, before one of my admins accidentally caused the world to corrupt with world edit U.U I found out a few things, nether doesn't work from the start. Dims are messed up, millenaire villages are spawning 16 blocks from each other. Quartz ore was spawning in the wrong dim (Due to the Dim Error). There are random chunks of extreme lag. Over all not to hard to fix, isn't taking your time and testing awesome! The things you can learn.[DOUBLEPOST=1370238257][/DOUBLEPOST]
It takes me time to go from testing and troubleshooting to answering these posts.

Does this include millenaire block ID changes, as many blocks from millenaire have been changed, such as the signs in the village which stop the village from working.

Billa2720

Jul 29, 2019
2013-06-02_02.21.36.png

lol, I updated my world to V6 and all my mud bricks were replaced by redstone comparators. Made a mess of my base. I tried recrating my world a few times, but i could not get the ruined building to respawn, my work so far is lost unless I rollback the update. Lots of nether quartz spawn, but after mining 50 blocks there was no dust, just the quartz so I would need to macerate or pulverize them to get the dust to make the grindstone. Yuck!
I think I will hold off till 6.1 and the tweak to iron to do more. Great mod mix though. I had not used IC construction foam for over a year, but decided I wanted to paint my locomotive works to house the rolling machine and the workbench and assemblers from Traincraft. I was still tweaking the finished shed so no screenshot of the finished shed.

Llyw

Jul 29, 2019
Mod seems super cool however whenever I try to start it on FTB Launcher it just turns off after FML is done setting up. Any ideas on why it happens and how to fix it? I've tried on Mac and windows and both computers have 2gb ram

Agge

Jul 29, 2019
The new version (v6.0) have a capitalization error in the zip file "Minecraft" instead of "minecraft".

This makes it so that the pack do not load any mods or on a *nix system(Linux or mac) except forge.

And the report a bug here link give me:
Not Found

Apologies, but the Page/Post/Content you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help