Jul 29, 2019
I'm am contemplating on which build I should do first:

1. A Multi-Level Labyrinth / Maze
2. A Hangar Bay with a Docked Ship
3. A Nuclear Power Plant
a. Fresh / Undestroyed
b. Wreckage

4. An abandoned Roman / Ancient Military Base

Please Comment on which you think you and other players might enjoy.

P.S. None of these are showcase builds they all have a story that I have planned out and if parcel allows me an entire quest chain.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I'm am contemplating on which build I should do first:

1. A Multi-Level Labyrinth / Maze
2. A Hangar Bay with a Docked Ship
3. A Nuclear Power Plant
a. Fresh / Undestroyed
b. Wreckage

4. An abandoned Roman / Ancient Military Base

Please Comment on which you think you and other players might enjoy.

P.S. None of these are showcase builds they all have a story that I have planned out and if parcel allows me an entire quest chain.
You can make all your own quests, but you need to write them out in text format so I can put them in game.

Big Reactors don't work in spatial io, all ztones do. You can check in game which blocks do and down work. For the most part, any tile entity doesn't work, anything vanilla or AE works.

King_Godwyn

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing the map and it is really fun, so I'll try to build a spatial area.

And what info do you need in a text file for quests?

MrBlockhead

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really Interested in doing this because I love the modpack so Much.
I have a 2 Questions:

Do we write the Quest as Just the Objective part, or do we do Rewards and Such?
May we Submit more than one?

Thanks, I'll be working on this ;)

- Blockhead

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
hey parcel....
well there are a few bugs...i think
well first some of the poor ores wont go in the redstone furnace even tho the NEI says it can
and the pumpkin pie quest well i need eggs but the chikens only lay feathers so how to get eggs?

about eggs.... nm i just saw the domestication quest
Read the title of what you are posting something in. This isn't the official discussion place for ME^4, it is here.

77ofspades

Jul 29, 2019
The clear glass at the bottom of the chamber keeps getting stored in the Spatial Storage. I left a space for it. Hopefully it won't blow something up.

Last edited:

Asnan747

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, im trying to find the infusion Chamber under the observatorium, but aint there, so i cant play more, any solutions!?

Verbina29

Jul 29, 2019
I made a thingy! Yay! It's just a dark room right now, but you can change that. I wasn't sure if spawners were good or not. I called it what I did to remind people that they don't put the thing they get when they unzip it in saves. I didn't add a staircase or anything because I did not know how high up the entrance is.

Attachments

• DONTPUTINSAVES.zip
    708.9 KB · Views: 73

21Doctor

Jul 29, 2019
Please stand on the center block of the ledge that leads into the spatial area when copying. Or you may send me a world file.
how do I send you a world file
@parcel31u
also im making a spatial area for the map
also can it be unlocked for 1 redstone and 1 cookie please

WrinkleyPotato

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. so im going to make a little thingy (will get a quest or quest chain). Is it ok if I make it inside of the modpack? like I make a new world, switch it to creative, and make my build in the observatory? I would also like to write a book inside of the game for the quest chain... plz tell me if this is ok

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. so im going to make a little thingy (will get a quest or quest chain). Is it ok if I make it inside of the modpack? like I make a new world, switch it to creative, and make my build in the observatory? I would also like to write a book inside of the game for the quest chain... plz tell me if this is ok
Yes, you can load up the map and just build in the spatial area. You cannot, however, make you quests in game. Questing files are separated and cannot be combined. If you want quests for your area you must type them out for me to put in.