Material Energy^4 Community Spatial Areas

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

WrinkleyPotato

Jul 29, 2019
what I meant is I wanted to get a book and quill inside of the game and type out my quests in it.... but I can type it in a text file to. Now that I think of it that is actually easier xD

WrinkleyPotato

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I'm done! I worked for a bit more than 5 1/2 hours solid... except for a 2 minute break to take a decongestant. So here are the files!

In order to get the world go to https://www.mediafire.com/?osjf71c34udzqp0
And in order to get to the Text Document for the Quests, it's down at the bottom.

Attachments

• Quests and Secrets for Research Facility (WrinkleyPotato).txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 90

MrBlockhead

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you can load up the map and just build in the spatial area. You cannot, however, make you quests in game. Questing files are separated and cannot be combined. If you want quests for your area you must type them out for me to put in.
Thanks for the Info, I dont have to build my own 58x58 area :D

77ofspades

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is a bug. I can't pick up liquid adamantine in buckets, when i try to the bucket disappears.

Last edited:

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
Read the title of what you are posting something in. This isn't the official discussion place for ME^4, it is here.

jjparkrocks

Jul 29, 2019
As I am currently working on Material Energy^4 at the moment, I have only a set amount of time to build the main areas of the map. Many people have asked if they can help with ME^4 and this is how: I am accepting Forge World Edit schematics of 58x58x58. Please stand on the center block of the ledge that leads into the spatial area when copying. Or you may send me a world file.

What I'm looking for:
  • Themed areas
  • Unique set of different ores
  • Secrets
  • hidden chest
  • Fully completed areas that use most of the area
  • All blocks are able to be used in a spatial storage cell
If you wish to have quest for your spatial area, you can write them in text and I will put them in the quest book.

If you do send me a spatial area, I will be very thankful, and give you the proper credits in the modpack.
Here's mine! It's called "+ and -, Black and White.
Here's some quest text:

Storage cell quest: This place is strange... Feels like some enormous catastrophe separated the energies into two places...
Reward: the storage cell
Fiery Core quest: This chunk of burning hot metal seems to personify the top of this place... It seems to make the air around it thinner.
Objective: Find the fiery core item hidden somewhere Reward: greater reward bag
Icy Core quest: This slab of bluish stone emanates cold, like the bottom half... It slows down the area near it.
Objective: Find the icy core item hidden somewhere Reward: quadruple compressed cookie
Thermodynamic wool quest: The one wool got clogged with the energy from the catastrophe and separated into 3.
Objective: Find all three of the wools. They are all in the same chest. Reward: You choose. Probably something biggish: the wool is right next to a cube of blizz spawners.
Energy Core quest: An enormous amount of energy would be needed to separate the hot and the cold... There seems to be a place of equilibrium between the two extremes.
Objective: Find the energy core item hidden somewhere Reward. See above, but it isn't very hard to find and there isn't a catch: no spawner, etc.

I did do some punching around the map, which is why there are holes and a few extra blocks.
Feel free to change whatever you like.

The file is too big to upload, so here's a media fire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dhlq2pk5lzu1nd1/ERROR_null_+Javacrash+runtime.zip
No idea why I called the world that. It's not an error, it's me naming things.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Here's mine! It's called "+ and -, Black and White.
Here's some quest text:

Storage cell quest: This place is strange... Feels like some enormous catastrophe separated the energies into two places...
Reward: the storage cell
Fiery Core quest: This chunk of burning hot metal seems to personify the top of this place... It seems to make the air around it thinner.
Objective: Find the fiery core item hidden somewhere Reward: greater reward bag
Icy Core quest: This slab of bluish stone emanates cold, like the bottom half... It slows down the area near it.
Objective: Find the icy core item hidden somewhere Reward: quadruple compressed cookie
Thermodynamic wool quest: The one wool got clogged with the energy from the catastrophe and separated into 3.
Objective: Find all three of the wools. They are all in the same chest. Reward: You choose. Probably something biggish: the wool is right next to a cube of blizz spawners.
Energy Core quest: An enormous amount of energy would be needed to separate the hot and the cold... There seems to be a place of equilibrium between the two extremes.
Objective: Find the energy core item hidden somewhere Reward. See above, but it isn't very hard to find and there isn't a catch: no spawner, etc.

I did do some punching around the map, which is why there are holes and a few extra blocks.
Feel free to change whatever you like.

The file is too big to upload, so here's a media fire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dhlq2pk5lzu1nd1/ERROR_null_+Javacrash+runtime.zip
No idea why I called the world that. It's not an error, it's me naming things.
Hey

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hey back. So, are you considering including it in the map? Because it seems kinda weird to just say hey back.
He's parcel. Don't expect much more.
Screenshot (111).png

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I guess he's too busy figuring out ways to make spawners spawn 16384 mobs a tick or something to give a cohesive reply. Or possibly making secrets more secret.
Or just really frustrated with trying to my packs to work with curse.

tasmanwin

Jul 29, 2019
Are you still accepting spacial io areas, if so can I make a smaller chamber (for more smaller spacial io areas) within it.