MasterZH project "GodSlayers" (Machinima series)

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
uKBRAp1.png

Who will read whole thing, will personally get a tasty cookie!

frpeJTf.png

Hello fellow block-lovers and sci-fi fans. Please take a moment to read these scary looking paragraphs with fancy headers and save me and you some time explaining obvious. For both old fans and new folks let me take this from the begging so both groups get their answers. Some of you may know me as very creative and talented builder and slightly very sarcastic person not hiding his mostly pessimistic opinions on other work. I admit i had my days and there is a reason however not a proper excuse behind that. I am not going to hide that this project had its dark times, its no way perfect but definitely very unique and with proper help from the community can get even higher. Enough sad, lets jump to more specific info.

DuemhIa.png

No. Intolerant, arrogant yes, but not without brain and passion of creating and building. Everything you have seen is even better now and part of new project. Nothing was lost. Reason why i am holding back all the cool stuff is that now, its part of my own and working lore and story. Same reason you dont jump to the middle of the book just to see the "cool stuff", it will make no sense and it will be outside its content. I cant change or take back the fact that a lot of you actually seen some small bits of it. I hope it inspired lot of you and showed you the proper way, the way to see and use "the force" and to became a master-builder.

QUYZmWl.png

You will probably kill me now. But i cant say too much without spoiling half of whole thing. Its machinima series called "GODSLAYERS". What i can say is that John and 2 other characters will take on the journey full of adventures and horror even way beyond known universe. Didnt i mention its sci-fi machinima ? Its set in altered AVP universe and i have to emphasize the "altered" here. Its neither starting or ending in known timeline of this franchise and each race is similar but with enough differences from original to make it distinct. Oh, and one little fact. 4 races is not the final number.

nhWKepF.png

Yea, the obvious question. If you didnt notice, machinima is a movie (in better cases with story) made inside game engine. If you think its the "MACHININA" youtube channel you are very wrong. Research that potato and come back. Regarding what game i will use... guess what! Its Minecraft! So more amazing blocky stuff coming to your theater, ehm, monitor soon! And neither is Minecraft the only game i will use for this.

e9R1QgB.png

I changed my job twice, my girlfriend few times and ohhh! I moved to another country so yea, usual stuff.

Uq3NQsq.png

To work on second episode as fast as possible! We want to get to cool stuff right? How fast it will be in reality depend on your support, feedback and if i decide to pay or find some more good writers. I have a good job now which i love so i am no longer stressed from losing everything. The amazing job allow me while normally daily working to have a decent amount of free time. Hell, time to time i can do some personal home-work at work! Also i have good and reliable voice actors and few other guys willing to help with other important aspects of production.

iqoP3RH.png

Well, these are more of ideas then plans but here they are. If i get enough interested and talented guys i am willing to rent a server and start to do more "business". Ofc the amazing MasterZH way. Both with fan community and with guys wanting to help. For now all builds are built in spirit of being used as "film assets" but with bigger community many of them can go stand-alone and make its own "show". Film-makers, builders we all can teach each other and hang out either in-game or via social media. Uniting talented people with same interest is despite the size of this community in minority, decreasing overall quality and general knowledge which is a big shame. Building more cool builds. Filming meaningful space adventures. (hups! spoiler alert!) Sharing with community. Thats the goal.

5R1cq3p.png

Yea, i will have a patreon account ready in few days for those with too much money, hopefully with video explaining why the hell you should support me. Also some break-down video and generally start releasing some stuff. Its not every-day you can walk on map your favorite machinima was filmed on, right ? If there is something interesting from episode to share, i will. First episode is rendering so few more hours...

[DISCLAIMER INFO FOR MODERATORS] Thread will include builds/tutorials and cookies. Thanks for not responding to my requests. @Flipz @Gideonseymour @Captainnana

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*raises hand* I read it all. So... cookie me, please? :D

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
well i got to hand it to you. you are very self aware and im not saying this in a bad way.i had a little encounter with you in the past out of wich i got offended and felt talentedless even when there is proof of being more then that for me. i felt your pessimism and criticism for others was strong and you are right being through a hard time is no excuse (sadly i know all too well) and hey i see you in a bit more brighter eyes now then before. looking to see more great work (sent from my nexus 4 since im away from my pc)

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
*raises hand* I read it all. So... cookie me, please? :D
Thank you sir. I am already throwing some free cookies on to my monitor for you.

well i got to hand it to you. you are very self aware and im not saying this in a bad way.i had a little encounter with you in the past out of wich i got offended and felt talentedless even when there is proof of being more then that for me. i felt your pessimism and criticism for others was strong and you are right being through a hard time is no excuse (sadly i know all too well) and hey i see you in a bit more brighter eyes now then before. looking to see more great work (sent from my nexus 4 since im away from my pc)

I am not sure how can be self-awareness a bad thing, but i guess i know what you wanted to say. I am not asking or care for forgiveness but its nice to see people can still reconsider their opinions. And i am happy for one more happy fan. ;)

I am rendering the first episode for the fifth time. First time it was my bad still missing some mistakes, second it was derp. of CUDA rendering and rest mysterious Sony Vegas transitions graphic glitches. All finger crossed. Each render take up to 5hours.

Till i get it done i will not waste any time and present to you my own epic poster! Yea! <3
PWyynvj.jpg

Reactions: Lethosos

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
masterzh is a true minecraft rockstar in my opinion, I love his his confrontational style, his humor and his broken english. Not to mention his amazing talent building stuff in Minecraft. I am looking very forward to what comes of his project of his even though Im not particularly interested in machinima.

Also:
giphy.gif

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
masterzh is a true minecraft rockstar in my opinion, I love his his confrontational style, his humor and his broken english. Not to mention his amazing talent building stuff in Minecraft. I am looking very forward to what comes of his project of his even though Im not particularly interested in machinima.

Also: ... RE: GJ
I am ok with all you sad but broken english ? :( Is it really so bad ?

Anyway first episode is up and will be up in exactly 9 hours from now. I will set it to public and post on forum at work. Currently midnight here so GN.

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019

Anyway first episode is up and will be up in exactly 9 hours from now. I will set it to public and post on forum at work. Currently midnight here so GN.

Your English has a few mistakes, mostly capitalization, but overall is good enough to where complex ideas can be shared easily. I have heard that it is the hardest language to learn due to the weird rules. I can vouch on that, I've had trouble as a native speaker myself.

Reactions: masterzh

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Interesting. Will be following this for sure. Good luck with everything here.

As an aside, @masterzh, if you want to ping someone and have them get it, just drop the at symbol, followed by their name; the forum software handles the rest. No one in the OP got those pings. :p

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Interesting. Will be following this for sure. Good luck with everything here.

As an aside, @masterzh, if you want to ping someone and have them get it, just drop the at symbol, followed by their name; the forum software handles the rest. No one in the OP got those pings. :p
I didn't care as i invited all guys tagged as "Forum Moderator" 3 days ago in personal conversation to achieve some sort of agreement. As i can see so far and judging from thread location, i failed.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019

Slightly fractured english might be a more appropriate description. :)

Reactions: masterzh

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Took slightly longer then 9 hours as i was busy at work but lets hope no1 noticed.
6 months late then expected but still a decent job mostly made by 1 person, me. Beware its not very action-packed and no way perfect but its my first and prologue episode. Hope you enjoy and dont forget to post your opinions. After so much time you finally have something you can shit on so rather use it! Bring it on! I am ready!

Last edited:
Reactions: rhn

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Very nice!

Thought the intro sketch with the saloon music was a bit cheasy, but in general it was ok.
Some nice architecture, despite it being built in creative, bit simplistic in places and probably propped up with fancy textures ;) (joking)
But there was a lot of nice builds and in general a good job.

PS: I thought you did not believe in stuff like Decocraft :p

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Thanks
Very nice!

Thought the intro sketch with the saloon music was a bit cheasy, but in general it was ok.
Some nice architecture, despite it being built in creative, bit simplistic in places and probably propped up with fancy textures ;) (joking)
But there was a lot of nice builds and in general a good job.

PS: I thought you did not believe in stuff like Decocraft :p
Why do you feel i dont like deco-mods ? Do you consider chair to be a magic item ? Partially you are right because with Mine Painter mod i discovered last month i can make any item, chair, dildo i want.

Regarding thread wars i shamefully lost my secret battle but won the war. Thoughtful mighty moderators made their decision regardless my comments and effort. Based on "primarily centered content around youtube videos" i can expect new episode each weak, right ? I guess they are too big fans of my machinima and want even more! Well, no1 can blame them for following basic logic here. Sad thing is that people posting random videos in their threads are more "OK" then person explaining "exactly" what he will be posting, not doing this for promotion of his channel, not doing lets-plays, tutorials even beforehand and willing to discus and help everyone by making whole thing just in 1 thread. By that logic i should call this "potato builds", and "randomly/accidentally" post videos between "my potato" pictures. It seems no1 is getting the fact of "machinima-being-made-in-minecraft-with-actual-builds-with-actual-mods-which-i-want-to-share" and just slap "these are probably YT videos" sticker on whole thing. If you ask why do i care so much i dont like YT dump section: "It smell funny." Anyway i am very happy as i can make 2 threads for one thing ! I am considering to split machinima, behind-scene, showcase videos and build of each themed episode in its own threads to make it "feel" right. Stay tuned!

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
I am glad imgur is back and same my headers. New video will be up today. Sadly SV failed me again and skipped 3s during night rendering.

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
And 4 days later there is an actual video! Yea! Sorry for delay as usual had to render it 5times to get proper version without any glitches.

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Year over and not much to show... :) busy with other things obviously but still determined to push GodSlayers forward.
For anyone interested to see some sneakpeeks of future episodes feel free to subsribe to my twitch. https://www.twitch.tv/masterzh
(apparently the signature streambadge isnt very reliable)

Reactions: rhn

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Looks amazing. Gonna have to watch that again a few times to get all the details I think ;)

Looking forward to see more from the build.