Mass Fabricator Help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jordan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm a bit of a noob to mods and I've recently started playing with the Mass Fabricator. From what I can figure out the only way to get items into the bottom slot is the pipe items into the bottom face. However it also appears that the BC gates only work on the bottom face too. In order to solve this problem I've tried using the Router from Factorization to eject into the bottom slot using the eject module upgrade thing, unfortunately this doesn't seem to be working for me, the scrap goes into the Router but doesn't seem to want to eject into the Mass Fab. Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, Jordan. :)

Jordan

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure? With the Mass Fabricator I've found that the BC gate only interacts with the bottom slot (amplifier slot) if it's on the bottom face, otherwise it uses the top slot as it's "inventory full" etc, which isn't what I want

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
ah with the amplifier setting put the gate on a golden pipe that is attatched to the bottom and pump your scrap in through that pipe