Mariculture - Fishing Net

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cpt_Canary

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, so been playing Agrarian Skies and the one thing I hate is fishing, but what is this the fishing net can be used automatically....
upload_2014-4-12_10-54-43.png

Question is how?? I have tried placing a chest to one side, above and diagonally above. I have tried placing bait in the chest too, but after waiting several minecraft days still nothing!!
I have tried Google and you tube but nothing shows how :(

Can anyone help?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
It generates an actual fish entity. You either have to go pick it up before it despawns or have some way to auto grab it via a vacuum hopper or such.

Reactions: Padfoote

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
It generates an actual fish entity. You either have to go pick it up before it despawns or have some way to auto grab it via a vacuum hopper or such.

pretty much this. using more fishnets increases the chance of them spawning, but you'll need to either pick them up yourself, or use a vacuum hopper

Cpt_Canary

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the replies....hmmm may have to wait a bit for that, no where near getting a ender pearl on my save game yet lol