March News

Feed the Beast

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack News

Unfortunately we missed our internal deadline of getting FTB Beyond out this month. But we're close and currently projecting a release for sometime next week.

The NVIDIA bug we posted about last month has been fixed in the latest recommended driver, so you can safely update if prompted to.

Content Creator

We mentioned back in January that we had received a lot of applications to join the FTB One community. We've finished processing them all and have invited the following content creators. Take a look and give them a follow!

CaioCesarkawaii
Actina_Gamer
PPlushy
Sinfuldeity_
JaRyCu
Escomolon
stompthebean
JasonMcRay
TheNodop
krakaen
FunshineX
slothmonster
captainbritain
reninsane
ectorvynk
MischiefofMice1
loneztar
Mhykol
ulisse96
GWSheridan
thejimsLP
TheDrakma and 1chick

Last edited by a moderator:

PintOfBass

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the timetable update. Quality products don't fall out of the sky, most people get that. Keep giving an educated guess on when it will be released and if something comes up that shows that timetable to be incorrect, just say so, no worries.

PoB

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the timetable update. Quality products don't fall out of the sky, most people get that. Keep giving an educated guess on when it will be released and if something comes up that shows that timetable to be incorrect, just say so, no worries.

PoB
^^^^^ what this guy says

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
Thank you for the shoutout FTB Staff! Playing the pack has been fun so far, and I plan on recording a lot more this afternoon. I got a new job about the same time I was selected, and it's cut down on my play & recording time, but I'm still making every effort to uphold my end of the bargain. Thank you again!

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Good new & gz to all the new faces, any idea if the launcher will get another update in the near future, as the last update ruined the launcher for me no packs load with more than single digit frame rates, not the biggest issue as there are many ways to run a pack but it removes the easy of use that the FTB launcher was for me.

D

DrParanoia

Nice! Can't wait to play the pack!

I'm kinda sad that Mekanism did not make it in :( Universal cables, pipes and transporters are awesome! May I ask why it was removed? Thanks!

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Good new & gz to all the new faces, any idea if the launcher will get another update in the near future, as the last update ruined the launcher for me no packs load with more than single digit frame rates, not the biggest issue as there are many ways to run a pack but it removes the easy of use that the FTB launcher was for me.
The v14 launcher version was supposed to fix that. Could you join our curse server and ping @progwml6 in the #support channel?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Nice! Can't wait to play the pack!

I'm kinda sad that Mekanism did not make it in :( Universal cables, pipes and transporters are awesome! May I ask why it was removed? Thanks!
Mostly bugs and the mod author wasn't around enough to fix them.

D

DrParanoia

Mostly bugs and the mod author wasn't around enough to fix them.
Now that's a shame, the mod is really good :/ Still will most likely add it myselft using the config from the FTB Infinity Lite pack :D

W

Wmbroscious

FTB, lets hope you don't turn into robtop with 2.1, I really need a new official modpack to keep my interest

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Woo! I'm thoroughly looking forward to Krakaen's Beyond Let's Play - his Infinity Evolved Expert Mode, Project Ozone 2 and Skyfactory 3 series have been awesome and I can't wait for the next, now PO2 is starting to come to a close!

Reactions: Gary B
Q

Quizer9O8

Man this mod is amazing but I have one question.
Where is Biomes O' Plenty?