March News

Discussion in 'Feed the Beast News' started by Feed the Beast, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Feed the Beast

Feed the Beast Administrator Team Member

Modpack News

Unfortunately we missed our internal deadline of getting FTB Beyond out this month. But we're close and currently projecting a release for sometime next week.

The NVIDIA bug we posted about last month has been fixed in the latest recommended driver, so you can safely update if prompted to.

Content Creator

We mentioned back in January that we had received a lot of applications to join the FTB One community. We've finished processing them all and have invited the following content creators. Take a look and give them a follow!

CaioCesarkawaii
    Actina_Gamer
    PPlushy
    Sinfuldeity_
    JaRyCu
    Escomolon
    stompthebean
    JasonMcRay
    TheNodop
    krakaen
    FunshineX
    slothmonster
    captainbritain
    reninsane
    ectorvynk
    MischiefofMice1
    loneztar
    Mhykol
    ulisse96
    GWSheridan
    thejimsLP
    TheDrakma and 1chick

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2017
  2. milkman

milkman Active Member

congration to the Content Creator winners.

beyond hype woooot

3. PintOfBass

PintOfBass Member

Thanks for the timetable update. Quality products don't fall out of the sky, most people get that. Keep giving an educated guess on when it will be released and if something comes up that shows that timetable to be incorrect, just say so, no worries.

PoB

4. milkman

milkman Active Member

^^^^^ what this guy says

5. JaRyCu

JaRyCu Well-Known Member

Thank you for the shoutout FTB Staff! Playing the pack has been fun so far, and I plan on recording a lot more this afternoon. I got a new job about the same time I was selected, and it's cut down on my play & recording time, but I'm still making every effort to uphold my end of the bargain. Thank you again!

Dentvar and Watchful11 like this.
  6. egor66

egor66 Well-Known Member

Good new & gz to all the new faces, any idea if the launcher will get another update in the near future, as the last update ruined the launcher for me no packs load with more than single digit frame rates, not the biggest issue as there are many ways to run a pack but it removes the easy of use that the FTB launcher was for me.

7. DrParanoia

DrParanoia New Member

Nice! Can't wait to play the pack!

I'm kinda sad that Mekanism did not make it in :( Universal cables, pipes and transporters are awesome! May I ask why it was removed? Thanks!

8. Watchful11

Watchful11 Third Party Pack Admin Team Member Third Party Pack Admin

The v14 launcher version was supposed to fix that. Could you join our curse server and ping @progwml6 in the #support channel?

9. Watchful11

Watchful11 Third Party Pack Admin Team Member Third Party Pack Admin

Mostly bugs and the mod author wasn't around enough to fix them.

10. jikuja

jikuja Launcher Dev Launcher Developer

Or #FTB in espernet. IRC channel might have more users who can assist with binary search to find out offending commit. You can also ping me in IRC(nick IoP) or Curse.

11. DrParanoia

DrParanoia New Member

Now that's a shame, the mod is really good :/ Still will most likely add it myselft using the config from the FTB Infinity Lite pack :D

12. Wmbroscious

Wmbroscious New Member

FTB, lets hope you don't turn into robtop with 2.1, I really need a new official modpack to keep my interest

13. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Popular Member

Woo! I'm thoroughly looking forward to Krakaen's Beyond Let's Play - his Infinity Evolved Expert Mode, Project Ozone 2 and Skyfactory 3 series have been awesome and I can't wait for the next, now PO2 is starting to come to a close!

Gary B likes this.
  14. Quizer9O8

Quizer9O8 New Member

Man this mod is amazing but I have one question.
    Where is Biomes O' Plenty?