Marble Gen + Hollow Hills

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
OK, it's working now, tested in creative mode :)

Thanks for the tip for NEI ID dump and configs :)

I still had to edit enderstorage and chickenchunks to resolve conflicts it was nice not having to guess what IDs weren't being used.

Knowing my luck now that it's working the FTB pack will be out in the next few minutes making this all a moot point lol :/

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
also another problem with redpower. in creative mode if you use the Pick block button on some things it just gives you random other items. eg a bundled cable gives you a wooden cover. and if you try it on a bus tranciever it crashes

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
That's a result of Eloraam compressing her item and block IDs a great deal, I'd imagine. Just use the creative menu pane she's provided instead.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
IDs are finite, and removing IDs from a mod to compress them later causes people problems when they want to preserve their world. The problem is that the functionality of the pick block button sucks, which is a vanilla minecraft problem, not a Redpower 2 problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.