Waiting Many recipes only use uncraftable IC2 Iridium Reinforced Plates

I

Ixsen

Summary of the problem Many recipes only use uncraftable IC2 Iridium Reinforced Plates

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? Recipes like:
the QuantumSuit, Iridium Drill, Iridium Neutron Reflector, Hybrid Solar Panels (IC2),
the Cooling Core, Vajra Core, Ultimate Lappack, Superconductor Cover (Gravitation Suite)
and the Sunnarium Alloy (Advanced Solar Panels)
only use the IC2 Iridium Reinforced Plates and are therefore uncraftable. There might be more but these are all that I could find.

Mod & Version IndustrialCraft 2
Gravitation Suite
Advanced Solar Panels
Thermal Foundation

Link to log file Not relevant I assume

Is it repeatable? Searching for the recipes of one of the items described above in the NEI shows the issue immediately.

Known Fix I assume the Thermal Foundation Iridium Plates are supposed to be the replacement ones.

M

macmacf

Seems like some of the IC2 and techreborn needs a clean up of the recipies.

M

modmuss50

That will be an issue with our recipes, I will be able to fix it in TechReborn.

Reactions: macmacf
P

Patriot1911

That will be an issue with our recipes, I will be able to fix it in TechReborn.

Similarly, Tech Reborn's Advanced Machine Casing's can't be crafted because the Data Control Circuits they are crafted with specifically require TR's Advanced Electronic Circuit instead of accepting any of circuitAdvanced. Is that a separate issue that I should report separately?

Reactions: modmuss50
M

modmuss50

I have posted a link to this on our issue tracker, I have been busy with other projects over the past few days. I should get a chance next week to look into it.

Reactions: macmacf
S

sdogg2m

This issue also creates a conflict with machine blocks and more importantly transformer upgrades. If you craft an IC2 transformer upgrade you receive a TechReborn transformer that is not usable. I am including screenshots of the issue. Please resolve this ASAP as this breaks IC2 and does not allow machines to be used with higher tier power generators such as solar panels. I have included screenshots of the issue. Thanks.

Attachments

• transrecipe.jpg
    transrecipe.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 69
  • transrecipeshown.jpg
    transrecipeshown.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 64