Waiting Many recipes only use uncraftable IC2 Iridium Reinforced Plates

Discussion in 'FTB Beyond' started by Ixsen, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Ixsen

Ixsen Guest

Summary of the problem Many recipes only use uncraftable IC2 Iridium Reinforced Plates

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? Recipes like:
    the QuantumSuit, Iridium Drill, Iridium Neutron Reflector, Hybrid Solar Panels (IC2),
    the Cooling Core, Vajra Core, Ultimate Lappack, Superconductor Cover (Gravitation Suite)
    and the Sunnarium Alloy (Advanced Solar Panels)
    only use the IC2 Iridium Reinforced Plates and are therefore uncraftable. There might be more but these are all that I could find.

Mod & Version IndustrialCraft 2
    Gravitation Suite
    Advanced Solar Panels
    Thermal Foundation

Link to log file Not relevant I assume

Is it repeatable? Searching for the recipes of one of the items described above in the NEI shows the issue immediately.

Known Fix I assume the Thermal Foundation Iridium Plates are supposed to be the replacement ones.

2. macmacf

macmacf Guest

Seems like some of the IC2 and techreborn needs a clean up of the recipies.

3. modmuss50

modmuss50 Guest

That will be an issue with our recipes, I will be able to fix it in TechReborn.

macmacf likes this.
  4. Patriot1911

Patriot1911 Guest

Similarly, Tech Reborn's Advanced Machine Casing's can't be crafted because the Data Control Circuits they are crafted with specifically require TR's Advanced Electronic Circuit instead of accepting any of circuitAdvanced. Is that a separate issue that I should report separately?

modmuss50 likes this.
  5. modmuss50

modmuss50 Guest

I have posted a link to this on our issue tracker, I have been busy with other projects over the past few days. I should get a chance next week to look into it.

macmacf likes this.
  6. sdogg2m

sdogg2m Guest

This issue also creates a conflict with machine blocks and more importantly transformer upgrades. If you craft an IC2 transformer upgrade you receive a TechReborn transformer that is not usable. I am including screenshots of the issue. Please resolve this ASAP as this breaks IC2 and does not allow machines to be used with higher tier power generators such as solar panels. I have included screenshots of the issue. Thanks.

Attached Files:

7. modmuss50

modmuss50 Guest

Fixed in the next version of TR. Sorry it took a while to fix.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.