MannUp Wolf 2 [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Vote Someone Else 37

You claim Engineer, but after being asked you failed to protect SpwnX on the night he died. Engineer is a duplicate claim. Peace now or forever hold your defend.
Shoot, I was hoping he hadn't told anyone about that. If you'll notice, I also failed to protect Fraction two nights ago.

I don't see much point in holding this out any longer, since I don't remember any Spies dying at any point, so you could just get the Spy to scan me tonight and then it'll all be over tomorrow. I'm a Soldier... a Rapid-Fire one! I killed Vike.

Honestly, I'm surprised I made it as long as I did. You literally called me out on day 2, and yet I'm the last wolf to take the lynch. Good game, guys.

Lock Vote Someone Else

In the interest of full disclosure, the idea behind my claiming Engineer was so that I would know when the real Engineer was protecting Fraction, and when the real engineer was off protecting somebody else. As a bonus, I also learned that Spwn was some unnamed but very important role... which didn't actually help us, since we randomly wolfkilled Striking that night and had absolutely no idea he was the pocket. Worked out well for us, though. And, of course, when Fraction asked me to protect him, we murdered him instead. Figured that was safer than trying to get another important name out of him.

(p.s. Cheese and Lens, why didn't you false-roleclaim? That was literally the only thing that kept me alive this long.)

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Did i say this game was finished yet? No.? Oh.

GAME END!

Winners:
  • Heilmewtwo
  • Fraction02
  • Vikestep
  • Shazam08
  • Sorazodia
  • fowltief
  • TheEpic5
  • Sgbros
  • SpwnX
  • Eruantien
  • The_J
  • Nojr
  • Victini
  • Ljfa
  • Dragon_fang

Losers:
  • lenscas
  • Lethosos
  • LivingAngryCheese
  • Someone Else 37
  • Strikingwolf
  • Pyure

Great game ya'll. I'll do a advanced recap when i got more time.

Reactions: Shazam08

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, preventing getting lynched can be a strong ability ^^

And I feel like my scout ability was no help at all