Whitelist Server Malignance - DW20 1.0.14 [Hard difficulty] [whitelisted] [Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! After playing on a few servers myself over the last few years, I thought I'd try to run one myself. I have set the difficulty to hard, to make it a bit more challenging and fun. I am running a straight up Forge server, with no extra mods enabled. This is to hopefully have a very stable and always on server. And I will try to keep the server current with any new releases that may come out.

Disabled Items:
The only thing I have disabled was the book binder for Mystcraft. Once I have established a good set of players I will generate a nexus hub and if needed a stable Mining age. Again my main goal is to try and have this server be as stable as i can possibly get. That said, I will do backups nightly just in case something should go horribly wrong. Just remember that this is a non-recommended build of the Direwolf20 pack so chances of bugs cropping up might happen. But I will do my best to work through them!

Rules:
I don't like to set many rules, but here are some pretty much common sense rules for my server:
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Hacks (x-ray - fly etc.)
  • And must be 18+
Whitelist requirements:
If you think you can be a mature person and abide by the rules stated above, then by all means fill out the following mini application below:

IGN :
Minecraft Expertise:
Have you been banned before?:
If so why?:

And finally, you are free to build where ever you want but please try not to go beyond 3,000 blocks from spawn. I would like to try and have this be a tight knit community. And please be aware of your surroundings, if you locate someone building near where you want to set up. Try and contact them first to make sure it's all good to build there, lets all respect each other.

Server Info:
Pack: Direwolf20 version 1.0.16
Difficulty: Hard
IP: 192.111.142.220
Number of Slots available: 0/15
RAM: 4Gb
CPU: 3 Cores
Hosted by: Creeperhost(Skeleton Package)

Last edited:

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : FrozenFirebat
About Yourself: Been playing Minecraft since Alpha. Modded Minecraft since when tekkit was the only show in town for modpack launchers.
Minecraft Expertise: Since Alpha
Have you been banned before?: Nope
If so why?:

Also, you listed the slots on the server, but didn't list the server specs.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :MrGeorge547
About Yourself:been playing minecraft for 3 years and modded minecraft 2 years
Minecraft Expertise:1.2.5 i think
Have you been banned before?: nope
If so why?:

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
FrozenFirebat & MrGeorge547, both of you have been added to the whitelist. Thank you for your interest and welcome to Malignance server!

I have also updated the server information section to include the amount of RAM and the number of cores being used on the server. Being that it is being hosted on www.Creeperhost.net, if you wish to inquire further information I purchased the Skeleton package on their site.

I am on my way to work right now and will return around 3:30 Central Standard time to handle additional whitelistings. This is a brand new server, and the map still has that new smell to it. I did place some food and a small farm there to help those that join to at least have something to eat. Please if you harvest the small farm, please replant.

Last edited:

HagenCaveman

Jul 29, 2019
About Yourself: I love gaming and am trying to get back into minecraft
Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing sine 1.2.x
Have you been banned before?: No
If so why?:

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
About Yourself: I love gaming and am trying to get back into minecraft
Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing sine 1.2.x
Have you been banned before?: No
If so why?:

I have added you to the whitelist using IGN: Hagencaveman and thank you for your interest and welcome to Malignance server!

Edit: I changed your name on the whitelist, so it should work for you now.

Last edited:

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
Also please be sure to have your FTB launcher set for Direwolf20 version 1.0.14 not recommended.

Narolas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there !

IGN
: Narolas
About Yourself: I have been hanging around a bunch of different communities since alpha, then joined a famous creative server (The voxel box) were i've been very active and involved for a couple of years now. I've always loved playing modded minecraft, especially since mods like thaumcraft and ars magica have existed, and i'm excited to get back into it ! I'm looking for a small, friendly and tight community of people to experiment with the mods and build cool things. Especially build cool things (can't help it after having been on a creative server for so long :D).
Minecraft Expertise: Since alpha (a couple of month before the haloween update if i remember right)
Have you been banned before?: Never seriously (by that I mean I remember banning and being banned by friends, always as a joke, on the voxel box. Apart from that i've never been in trouble!)
If so why?: As I said above, they're not really bans but I thought i'd answer the question honestly. Being friends with admins, and being a rank close to admin myself, banning/being banned or kicked is a very common joke-ish thing to do :)

AardvarksEatCheese

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Skater1787
About Yourself: I really enjoy playing Minecraft with other people, I don't really enjoy playing singleplayer. I like to make friends with other people and help in build in community projects, and Feed the Beast is a very fun place to do that. I enjoy helping out new players the most, because I really enjoy starting out the most! I can't wait to play with all of you guys, I'm expecting a lot of fun!
Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing since very early Beta, and I absolutely loved it! I've played Feed the Beast since like, Beta Pack A and I've really enjoyed that since. I used to play a lot of single player and I sooner or later got bored of it. I really enjoy playing multiplayer now, because playing with other people is a lot more fun!
Have you been banned before?: Not that I remember!
If so why?:

Frozennorth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Frozennorth907
About Yourself: Recently took a break from Minecraft and am looking forward to trying the new 1.6 FTB mods. I have been playing for about a year and a half mostly FTB, and I am looking forward to playing on a server with other adults.
Minecraft Expertise: I am more of a technical player and less artistic, although I would like to spend some time working on a few project buildings I have in mind.
Have you been banned before?: No, I have only ever been on one other server. That server was shut down due to problems, and afterwards I decided to take a break.
If so why?:

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
I have added the following to the whitelist:

Narolas
Skater1787
Frozennorth907

Thank you for your interest and welcome to Malignance server! Please also check your PM's as well (conversations).

-agomez74

Fantah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Paragon_Fantah
About Yourself: I enjoy minecraft the most with others, espically FTB. I enjoy partaking in community projects as well as meeting new people. I enjoy teaching people mods that they are unfamiliar with and learning from others as well.
Minecraft Expertise: I have been playing since late alpha/early beta and playing FTB since Beta Pack A. I learn new mods quickly and making good looking buildings that function as well.
Have you been banned before?: Nope.
If so why?:

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
I have added you Fantah, feel free to log in when ever you're ready. I also sent you a PM with the TeamSpeak info.

Thank you for your interest and welcome to Malignance server!

FaLlz_RaGe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FaLlZ_RaGe
About Yourself: I like playing minecraft but get bored playing alone. I like playing with others, building with others, and progressing with others. 06F1GPMonaco0613.jpg
Minecraft Expertise: Starting playing in 1.8 beta and starting playing Feed The Beast in Beta Pack A.
Have you been banned before?: Nope.
If so why?:

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
FaLlZ_RaGe, you have been added to the whitelist.

Please let me know if you run into any trouble trying to log in.

LieutenantSnow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : LieutenantSnow
About Yourself: I am a youtuber (losely) i love FTB and cooperate fairly well with others
Minecraft Expertise: Mostly TC4, TiCo, IC2, ThermExp, EE, AE, Building, MFR, Forestry, and others.
Have you been banned before?: Nope :3
If so why?: N/A

Meowgee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : illitent
About Yourself: I like to have fun in FTB and hope to with some other people
Minecraft Expertise: Playing FTB since 1.4, really like to use forestry
Have you been banned before?: haven't played that many servers to get banned
If so why?:

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
LietenantSnow and Illitent, I do appreciate both of you in your honesty in regards to your age. But as stated in the rules above, I do wish to keep the server 18+. So unfortunately I will have to decline your request to be added to the server.

Axeldavenport

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Axeldavenport
About Yourself: I am axel. Been playing Direwolf20 for around a good 2 weeks now seriously and I've gotten into loads of the mods and want to expand my fun with a wider community
Minecraft Expertise: Playing Direwolf20 a year or so back but only super serious over the past 2 weeks
Have you been banned before?: Nope
If so why?:

Mauwer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :Mauwer
About Yourself:I play with my friend dijego and we just do our own thing.
Minecraft Expertise:I had minecraft since alpha and i played industrial craft and build craft and stuff when it was first realeashed on multiplayer
Have you been banned before?:well once. I was on a server and I ask for a banana and they instantly ban me. so there is that.