Making a block look like another?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Carpenter's Blocks is the best mod I've seen for this, it allows players to really build what they couldn't before.
Is this for a modpack you're already running, or one you are wanting to create?
You've posted so many single question threads, I'd like to see a "FTB_Time's 100 Questions" thread. :p

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I concur with Padfoote's suggestion on Ender IO's painter. It is a good and easy way to camouflage your blocks.

Reactions: Padfoote

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
You can paint any block using the painting machine, but you can only run conduit through it if you paint a conduit facade
You can paint any block? I.e I can make machines look like cobblestone (Not that I'd ever wanted to do that) ? Unfortunately the other way isn't possible, since the paintbrush slot doesn't accept most machines.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
You can paint any block? I.e I can make machines look like cobblestone (Not that I'd ever wanted to do that) ? Unfortunately the other way isn't possible, since the paintbrush slot doesn't accept most machines.
I never thought of trying to paint machines, I mostly used it to get nicely textured stairs (before Carpenter's anyway)