Make me a starter kit

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Affex

Jul 29, 2019
Im tired of my low-fps end game ftb world, Its time for a restart. But, the beginning of a ftb world is for me extremly boring.
I would like to get a boost. My plan is to spawn in some items with NEI, kinda lika starter kit. But I think if would choose these items myself I would probably be to generous. So, what I would like to get help with is: Make me a starter kit.
It could be just a couple of items or a full inventory of stuff that would help me get to mid-game quicker.
Im using the ultimate pack. Thanks in advance

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Really depends how much of a head start you want to give yourself/ at about what point you want to begin at.
Some items/ quantities I'd think would be good for a New - Medium start could be.

- Stone & Iron Tool Sets.
- Furnace/ Crafting table.
- Leather Armor Set
- 10 Pork Chops
- Pair of Doors
///////////////
1 Stack of:
- Torches
- Coal
- Stone
- Sand
- Wooden Planks
//////////////
- Couple of stacks of Cobble/ Dirt.
- 4 Diamonds
- 20 seeds
- 3 Sugar Reeds
- 1 Cactus

Maybe not all of them at once (or maybe yes all at once, up to you.) but at least I figure these could be some "starter" quantities.

Reactions: Chocorate

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
I'd say spawn yourself a few stacks of basic materials (like cobble, wood, coal, maybe iron too) as well as some food, then turn off cheat mode and start crafting and building until you reach a point where you'll need to explore for other materials.

Personally, in my latest world, I built my home and a basic ore processing setup in Creative, then switched to Survival and started playing from there. Early-game FTB bores me too.

Affex

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you all for the replies

I'd say spawn yourself a few stacks of basic materials (like cobble, wood, coal, maybe iron too) as well as some food, then turn off cheat mode and start crafting and building until you reach a point where you'll need to explore for other materials.

Personally, in my latest world, I built my home and a basic ore processing setup in Creative, then switched to Survival and started playing from there. Early-game FTB bores me too.
Might do this, Like build my house in creative and then switch to survival

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
1 full energy cell
32 energy conduits
MPS with all the basics (Sprint/jump assist, glider, fall damage negation, HV capacitor, tools)
1-2 powered furnace
1-2 pulverisers
1 gravity gun
2 stacks of logs
10 stacks of cobble (or 5/5 cobble/stone)

Also, give yourself fast flight capabilities for your travels until you get a spot that you like.

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Expansion Start:
- Bread x16
- Torch x64
- Sticks x64
- Iron Pickaxe
- Iron Shovel
- Iron Axe
- Iron Hoe
- Iron Sword
- Bow
- Arrow x64
- Flax Seeds x80
- Seeds x80
- 3 Stacks of Fences
- 2 Fence Gates
- Bed
- Iron Armor Set (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots)
- Digger's Backpack
- Miner's Backpack
- Canvas Bag
- 8 Stacks of Smoothstone
- 1 Stack of Glass Viewers (Xycraft) or 1 Stack of Glass
- 14 Obsidian
- Flint and Steel
- Pulverizer
- Hopper x2
- Powered Furnace
- Sawmill
- Magma Crucible
- Iron Chest x2
- Redstone Energy Conduits x16
- 4 Steam Engines
- 4 Stacks of Coal
- Liquiducts x16
- Aqueous Accumulator
- Igneous Extruder
- Bucket of Water x2
- Bucket of Lava x1

Gives you enough Obsidian and a Flint and Steel to Build a Nether Portal, enough Smoothstone(Substitute for other building material if you'd like) for you to build one 9x9x6 house(Or something fancier), all the Thermal Expansion machine sans the Induction Smelter, so you can efficiently process all Ores and Wood, one Igneous Extruder so you can have more cobble for building, along with an Aqueous Accumulator to give enough water for the 4 Steam Engines, and all the Piping and Wiring you need to make it work, plus 2 Iron Chests so you have plenty of space to store everything you gather on your first mining trip, which is facilitated by the Digger's and Miner's Backpack. Gives you plenty of survivability in the form of a full Iron Armor set, along with Iron Sword + Bow with plenty of arrows, and also enough Torches to light up your house and surrounding area with some to spare for mining, with Sticks to make more torches with the coal you find on the way. Basic farming available from start as well, in the form of a 9x9 Wheat & Flax Farm (80 seeds each), along with fences and fence gates for the farm, so you won't starve, and won't have to kill dozens of spiders for string or travel halfway around the world for wool (if you don't spawn near sheep, that is). 16 Bread from start guarantees that you will be able to travel a good distance before needing to settle, and the Canvas Bag is there as well to make it so that you can carry all the stuff with you before settling.

Affex

Jul 29, 2019
Found a few interesting maps in the map section, but I think I would rather spawn some items in.

Thermal Expansion Start:
- Bread x16
- Torch x64
- Sticks x64
- Iron Pickaxe
- Iron Shovel
- Iron Axe
- Iron Hoe
- Iron Sword
- Bow
- Arrow x64
- Flax Seeds x80
- Seeds x80
- 3 Stacks of Fences
- 2 Fence Gates
- Bed
- Iron Armor Set (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots)
- Digger's Backpack
- Miner's Backpack
- Canvas Bag
- 8 Stacks of Smoothstone
- 1 Stack of Glass Viewers (Xycraft) or 1 Stack of Glass
- 14 Obsidian
- Flint and Steel
- Pulverizer
- Hopper x2
- Powered Furnace
- Sawmill
- Magma Crucible
- Iron Chest x2
- Redstone Energy Conduits x16
- 4 Steam Engines
- 4 Stacks of Coal
- Liquiducts x16
- Aqueous Accumulator
- Igneous Extruder
- Bucket of Water x2
- Bucket of Lava x1

Gives you enough Obsidian and a Flint and Steel to Build a Nether Portal, enough Smoothstone(Substitute for other building material if you'd like) for you to build one 9x9x6 house(Or something fancier), all the Thermal Expansion machine sans the Induction Smelter, so you can efficiently process all Ores and Wood, one Igneous Extruder so you can have more cobble for building, along with an Aqueous Accumulator to give enough water for the 4 Steam Engines, and all the Piping and Wiring you need to make it work, plus 2 Iron Chests so you have plenty of space to store everything you gather on your first mining trip, which is facilitated by the Digger's and Miner's Backpack. Gives you plenty of survivability in the form of a full Iron Armor set, along with Iron Sword + Bow with plenty of arrows, and also enough Torches to light up your house and surrounding area with some to spare for mining, with Sticks to make more torches with the coal you find on the way. Basic farming available from start as well, in the form of a 9x9 Wheat & Flax Farm (80 seeds each), along with fences and fence gates for the farm, so you won't starve, and won't have to kill dozens of spiders for string or travel halfway around the world for wool (if you don't spawn near sheep, that is). 16 Bread from start guarantees that you will be able to travel a good distance before needing to settle, and the Canvas Bag is there as well to make it so that you can carry all the stuff with you before settling.
This is the best list so far :)

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Minium Stone, Digger's, Miner's, Apiarist's, Beealyzer, Treealyzer, 32 honey drops, 4 apiaries, 3 scoops, 2 grafters, rubber saplings (both MFR and IC2) and 4 of the 4 original saplings.
You won't have any problems with a crafting table, storage space, starting bees or trees, anything that needs rubber and the rest is what I like.
Going all the way to get your stuff, an "Earn your happy ending" style.