Problem Major Lag, server becoming unplayable.

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
We are being plagued with lag right now. The server is fine on connectivity when it comes to the box itself.

For some reason the server is just completely bogged down though. I saw all the leaked messages and I went around and put 1 chunk-loader in every dim to see if that would make a difference, but nothing. At this point, I don't even know what to look for. Our server is basically useless right now, and I'd like to avoid a wipe as we just had one not even 3 week ago. The log below is after I rebooted both the box and the server.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aggu2vkd6zwvaoj/fml-server-latest.log?dl=0

If anyone could help it would be great, I have no idea what to look for here.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried hunting down the problem with opis, tickprofiler or warmroast?

You could also try running your sever with kcauldron(make sure to swap out the mobeous core with the one on the site) it has many performance enhancements that may help. (depending on the pack you will need to disable fastcraft if you have it on as well).

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
I've used opis, there is literally no sign of an issue, I'm looking at kcauldron for after the next map restart, but I'm still on the fence about it

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
We run up to 60 players at a time with kcauldron on our Infinity server, granted our hardware is beast, but it works fantastically.