Magic World - Storage options

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing magic world, and found a glaring problem in my opinion. There are no iron chests mod installed. What are we supposed to store all our valuables in? I've used them so often, I realize I may be overlooking another storage option from the other mods. So, what other storage options do I have beside the space consuming double chest?

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
lots of double chests is the options although i made a mystcraft age for storage filled with about 5 bajillion barrels

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing magic world, and found a glaring problem in my opinion. There are no iron chests mod installed. What are we supposed to store all our valuables in? I've used them so often, I realize I may be overlooking another storage option from the other mods. So, what other storage options do I have beside the space consuming double chest?
iron chests was just adedd

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Just saw that. I looked in the mod folder from before the update, and iron chests where there, but not showing in NEI for some reason. I guess it got fixed in the update.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
What? The only storage I'm aware of being in Thaumcraft is the Hungry Chest, which is mostly just its form of the Obsidian Pipe + chest, storing aspects via warded jars, and storing exp via Brain in a Jar. How does Thaumcraft 3 in its current incarnation have "pretty neat storage options" when there's only one so far for item storage and it is designed more for collecting than storage?