Windows .exe Magic World Startup Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triarck

Jul 29, 2019
Need help with the Magic World Mod Pack. I open the Game it gets past the FTB Logo, then Shows the MOJANG Logo and Crashes Shortly after. I don't Reach the Main Screen where i would Select Single player and the other Options. Hopefully this all helps solve the Problem, I'd Greatly appreciate any help that is given.

Thanks

Attachments

• FTB_Magic_World_Errors.txt
    27 KB · Views: 35

MickTheLick

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Booker for your help here. Unfortunately still no joy. Just finishes on a black screen
Here is the pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/68fB2FUb

Also further info regarding what I'm running which might be useful:
Java Version 1.6.0_43 from Apple Inc.
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)

Triarck

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Follow the link in my signature for updating Java
  2. Follow step #5 in the FIX #1 section on the same page.
Try again. Re-post if it does not work

Good luck :D

Please read my first post.

Thanks! Mine works now Mick the Lick i hope you can get help with whats wrong with yours, Best of Luck.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Thanks Booker for your help here. Unfortunately still no joy. Just finishes on a black screen
Here is the pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/68fB2FUb

Also further info regarding what I'm running which might be useful:
Java Version 1.6.0_43 from Apple Inc.
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)

Ok, I am going to be writing up instructions for mac user's in the morning.

As of right now, I do not know if Mac user's who update to MAC OS X 10.8.x will be able to run FTB.... (Good thing for you that you have not yet. :D)

Thanks! Mine works now Mick the Lick i hope you can get help with whats wrong with yours, Best of Luck.
Glad you got it working :D

MickTheLick

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Triarck, I'm glad you in business. No Joy here as of yet and don't no what else to try. I'm considering reinstalling my operating system, though I don't think I'm quite at that point yet. Don't no enough about trouble shooting to do much else except wait and hope the Dev's come up with a fix. From what I can tell it seems to be a Java problem but I've no idea what as I've removed and reinstalled Java 6 a couple of times now.

Anyways enjoy your new world

Mick

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Thanks Triarck, I'm glad you in business. No Joy here as of yet and don't no what else to try. I'm considering reinstalling my operating system, though I don't think I'm quite at that point yet. Don't no enough about trouble shooting to do much else except wait and hope the Dev's come up with a fix. From what I can tell it seems to be a Java problem but I've no idea what as I've removed and reinstalled Java 6 a couple of times now.

Anyways enjoy your new world

Mick

Re-installing to fix ftb.... sorta extreme, I've done worse. :)

try the steps in the link in my sig about java updates. ( it got updated)
Follow the section or re-renabeling Java

Status
Not open for further replies.