Magic Farm 3?

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone knows, will there be a Magic Farm 3 for 1.7.10? Magic Farm 2 is my favorite mod pack of all time! :D

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Last I checked jaded said yes, however I do not know if she is working on it while working on AG2, after that is mostly done, or if she is working on it right now

Reactions: SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
Last I checked jaded said yes, however I do not know if she is working on it while working on AG2, after that is mostly done, or if she is working on it right now
Thanks for the info. I really hope there is a magic farm 3. ;)

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
Pakratt from the Minecrack server has been doing some livestreaming on Twitch testing out the new Magic Farm 3 also Jaded has put out the first video in a guide to Magic Farm 3, which she will continue after she gets back from PAX

Razorfin8

Jul 29, 2019
Magic Farm 3 is out on Curse Client, not sure for how long it's been out or whether or not its on the FTB Launcher, I have been away from Minecraft for a few weeks so it might have been out for a while, just wanted to update you guys tho.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded has said all her packs will still appear on the FTB Launcher, it was stated FTB and Jaded are still friends, and Jaded replied when I was concerned saying she will definately publish them once they're finished, so there's no need to worry about us having to get any new launchers

Reactions: SnailsAttack

tyr116

Jul 29, 2019
Tossing my 2 cents here, it IS available on curses launcher, as well as agrarian skies 2, which is supposedly just an update.