Macro/Keybinds For Unleashed?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/java/games/input/DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin
Now, I'm not exactly proficient with Java, but it sure looks like a missing library file your game is looking for but can't find. You run Linux, so I seriously wish I could be more useful, but couldn't you... just add that library file? Linux is open source and all... I heard it's great because one can tweak just about anything.

Sekor

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/java/games/input/DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin
Now, I'm not exactly proficient with Java, but it sure looks like a missing library file your game is looking for but can't find. You run Linux, so I seriously wish I could be more useful, but couldn't you... just add that library file? Linux is open source and all... I heard it's great because one can tweak just about anything.
hm, not sure what I could be missing, I'm going to try and run it on vanilla to see if its Linux or some of the mods

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Sekor

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I'm pretty sure you guys knew this, but lite loader is the problem, on the site it said I can use FML to load liteloader, but the directory stated isn't there, any ideas?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get an auto clicker into MC? Clicking the deconstruction table is a fucking pain.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Is there any way to get an auto clicker into MC? Clicking the deconstruction table is a fucking pain.
Autonamous Activator? Also, for player mouse clicking, just google auto clicker, and bind it to a hotkey.