Lycanites Mobs - Feedback and Bugs

Lycanite

Jul 29, 2019
This thread hasn't been updated for a while so I figured I'd make a quick post on it.
The potion effect issues are long into the past now.
I've recently been nerfing just about every mob as I intend to make the mod much easier, however the configs are open for those who want a more hardcore challenge.
The world events are now every 1-2 hours by default instead of every 20 or so minutes.

S

Sakroth

Hi, having an issue with pets and mounts not dismissing if i died with them out. Currently have 2 pets and 5 mounts out, trying to figure out how to dismiss/remove them. Dont want to OP everything with a loyal army of creatures. lol.

P

PANDAXPRESS101

I'm not sure if there's anyone still seeing this posts, but if there is, ill like to report something random I came across which is that a mod by the name of Lucraft: Core prevents mobs from showing in the bestiary.
Is there a reason why?

dorkchops

Oct 14, 2019
havent seen anyone else post this but tamed creatures are no longer owned by the player after a restart. I have a bunch of wild tames and they all say 's pinky or 's roc. Cant interact with them but they are not hostile. Tried using soulstone on them but it says I can only use that on tamed creatures. Cant retame them with treats they could care less.

Anything I can do? i am using RLCraft modpack and updated your mod to 2.0.0.12 from 2.0.0.7 before posting.

nagado

Nov 2, 2019
various shadowstone blocks aren't recognized as solid blocks - at least by heating system of toughasnails - I remember having trouble using them in the villager breeders

Shorwur

Dec 23, 2019
I will be fairly brief, as I am not entirely knowledgeable on my issue, but I have a serious problem. For some reason, approximately 80% of the "creatures" in the most recent version of the Lycanites Mod (Version 2.1.4.2) are completely missing in both survival and creative. I do not know why this is happening, as I only have a handful of other mods that I'm running on the most recent version of Forge (1.14.4) that should affect the Lycanites Mod. I realized this problem when I was exploring and found that none of the lava-based mobs were spawning. I got a little suspicious, but continued on. Eventually, I made it to the Nether, and it was devoid of any Lycanites mobs. This is when I created a new Creative world, and checked the creative inventory page for the mod and found only a handful of spawn eggs when I was promised 100+ new mobs. I do not know if I am the only person facing this problem, as I haven't found anyone else with the same problem, but it surely is frustrating. I have also posted the same problem as well as an In-Game image of the creative inventory on the CurseForge page for the Lycanites Mod. I hope you get the time to read this and try and diagnose the issue. Thank you for your time and have a merry Christmas.

bigd9802

Nov 12, 2020
hey I'm currently playing RLCraft on a private server and every time I shift on a Lycanites Mob it freezes the mob and I can't dismount or move the mount anymore. Any idea why?

BeeBoy

Aug 18, 2021
Ive been having some trouble with the merging of summons. After I merge them the product of the two elementals seems to act passively and not follow me. Even when attacked it doesn't fight back. I am playing on version 8.2.1 since it's the only version compatable for my server hosting service. Please let me know if this gets solved.

TracerBuzz

Jun 25, 2022
Items in creature and creature parts tab(creative inventory) is missing.
and i dont see the creaturea spawning from lycanites mobs.
The version im using is LM 1.16.5 2.3.3.3
please help i want to use this mod it is one of my favorite