Windows .exe LWJGL Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi_EXE

Jul 29, 2019
This happens with any Modpack be it FTB or Tekkit or even Vanilla. LWJGL is at the latest, Windows XP x64 SP2, NVidia GeForce 9600GT at 314.07 drivers, 8gb RAM (4gb dedicated to FTB via the launcher), Java 7 update 21, 32bit and 64bit. Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/Bwuzczv7

Any help appreciated!
-Kiwi

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Open the options tab and click force update to redownload lwjgl when you launch the modpack.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Quick question while I look, have you ever had minecraft working on that computer? If so, did anything change, anything at all?

Kiwi_EXE

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it's all worked perfectly fine before. I cannot think of what i've changed for it not to work. I don't think it was the driver update, it has worked perfect on the current drivers. I did do a bit of a cleanup, uninstalling games I no longer play but how could that break it?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
From what I can tell this is from a depreciated hook in LWJGL. But it's weird, cause all your logs say,
LWJGL Version: 2.4.2
which is the one minecraft ships with. I know you said LWJGL is at latest, what did you do to update it?

Kiwi_EXE

Jul 29, 2019
That is a re-install after moving the install location but I went to the LWJGL website, downloaded a zip containing the latest libraries and followed the instructions, replacing each library with the later version, making sure to use the Windows libraries and not the Mac/Linux ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.