Lost progress in Quest Books and Thaumonicon

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

LukasKotek

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Lost progress in Quest Books and Thaumonicon
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Mage Quest, Regrowth etc...
Modpack Version:
1.2.0, 0.8.0
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I started game today and I have lost all progress in Quest Books and Thaumonicon in all Games in FTB... Regrowth, Magic World etc...

LukasKotek

Jul 29, 2019
No, I dont know that I can change my name :O I started the game as every day and now all lost... :/

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Did Regrowth update at all? If so maybe the quests changed and reset.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
The Thaumonomicon progress should be found in /modpack/minecraft/saves/xxxxxx/playerdata. Go see if yours is still there

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
OP says that he lost progress in many modpacks at once.
So it's only one way: changed login/username. Or he delete ftb folder and download fresh modpacks.

LukasKotek

Jul 29, 2019
This reset was before update regrowth but I lost progress in all games... And I didnt changed my login/username and I didnt deleted anything in ftb folder :/

LukasKotek

Jul 29, 2019
So, now I cant get my lost progress, is it true? And for the future I must after playing backup folder C:program Files/ftb

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
mmm,
u use "program files" folder.
may be one of updates reset rights on folders. or U make system restore.
or u made some changes under "admin" admin windows-profile
And yes, U lose Ur progress.
AND YES U MUST MAKE BACKUPS!!!

LukasKotek

Jul 29, 2019
LOL U had a true... Somebody hacked my Mojang account and changed my username to: ArdaSS... Now that I deal it with Mojang...

Reactions: adamich

LukasKotek

Jul 29, 2019
Now please help... I must wait 30 days for next change username, so I found my playerdata in /modpack/minecraft/xxxxxx/playerdata and I changed a file LukasKotek.baub and LukasKotek.thaum to ArdaSS.baub/thaum and now is Thaumonicon back :) But Quest Book is reseted, where I find any file with this Quest Book for rename?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
No idea, but if you're an operator on the server, you can do /hqm edit to gain an admin book that you can use to complete the quests you already had completed.

If you're not OP, you can ask someone who is to do it for you with /hqm edit ArdaSS (I think? Check the command out)

LukasKotek

Jul 29, 2019
I have Quest Book in the inventory, but I had completed cca 40% of all Missions and now I have 0 completed missions, because I still have another nick