LorsCraft | Mindcrack 1.4.6 (Latest) | 15-man Whitelist | 18+ Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
This is a new server! World was generated 1/8/2013, 12:31am

Whitelist applications are currently closed.

If you can't connection, make sure you downloaded the latest version of mystcraft and put the .zip in your /mindcrack/minecraft/mods folder:
http://binarymage.com/mystcraft/publish/mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00.zip

Server IP: LorsCraft.atl9.creeperhost.net
Multiplayer Survival
Difficulty: Normal (Subject to change)
PvP: Enabled, consensual only
Mods and items subject to removal, don't abuse the server

Admins
Lorsthedruid
Suktar
DavidCarlson

Rules
1. No Griefing.
2. Consensual PvP Only.
3. No intentionally causing server lag.
4. Be mature.
5. In your application, tell me "Han shot first."
6. Admins are always right, if they decide you're breaking the rules, you're breaking the rules.

Whitelist Application
In Game Name:
Have you read the rules?
Tell me about yourself:

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:12Kilometer
Timezone (GMT):+5
Have you read the rules?yes, I have and Han shot first
Tell me about yourself:I am a College student so I will be playing when i can. i hope for 1 hours a day

Regeanom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reganom
Timezone (GMT): 0
Have you read the rules? Yes. Han shot first. Tell me about yourself: Recent Graduate, applying for masters in biology. Used to play strictly Vanilla, but really got into modded minecraft after watching Direwolf. Play at least an hour a day when not working.
Looking to find a group of people to play with, as multiplayer is more fun than playing single player.

Death_Rever090

Jul 29, 2019
dont know if you activly watch this but here is my info
ign: Death_Rever090
TZ: SET
rules read: yes the han shot first is a cool tell lol
me: got skype i record vids im a decent programer have a tight nit group of friends who like to ply mc im like the scout for good servers lol (thay include joha1997 thirtytwo Maydayy Rockinloud MrOreo jiex and me (duh lol) we all use skype and or teamspeak we all have our strangths in mc myn is building i enjoy mc and always ply liget i am also try to help ppl in any way i can

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Shadowed420
Timezone (GMT):-8
Have you read the rules?yes i have han shot first also a cheatcode in starcraft
Tell me about yourself:i am creative person and spend alot of time on complicated things i also work pretty well in a group if its not too large not working right now so im looking for something to fill some time

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
12Kilometer
Reganom
Death_Rever090
joha1997
thirtytwo
Maydayy
Rockinloud
MrOreo
jiex
Shadowed420

Welcome to the server guys!
(Death_Rever090, I'll trust your friends understand the server rules)

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
Just realized the mindcrack released v7 today, updating now.. try again in 10 minutes

Unbrokenrank

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Unbrokenrank
Timezone (GMT): Central
Have you read the rules? Yes
Tell me about yourself: Father of 3, starting to learn and enjoy FTB. I do livestream on twitch and looking for a perm server home

Han shot first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
The server is running now, make sure you update your mindcrack pack to v7

Zslash1990

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zslash1990
Timezone (GMT): +1
Have you read the rules? yes, simple short and easy to understand :) and han shot first lol
Tell me about yourself: well like the application say's im 22, and i live in Norway (gmt +1), father of one lovely little girl (2 years old now) and im a pretty decent guy :p oh and i should say. the reason for applying to this server is because its 15man server. I like that because i feel it brings people more closer to eachother and not feel like an mmo like some mc servers do like 50+ ppl and such. small community always best!

Flugeiden

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: flugeiden
Have you read the rules? Yes. Han shot first
Tell me about yourself: I'm a 19 year old boy from Norway. Finished highschool last year, and been working ever since. Have a bit sparetime, so I will probably play a couple of hours a day. The reason I apply here is because I really want to play with others, plus your server seemed reliable and fun.

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
Unbrokenrankk and Zslash1990, please read the rules before I whitelist you ;p (*refers you to rule #5*)[DOUBLEPOST=1357683251][/DOUBLEPOST]added flugeiden

Unequal_Lateral

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Unequal_Lateral
Timezone (GMT): -5
Have you read the rules? Yes. Han shot first.
Tell me about yourself: Basic working class man, no kids, tired of playing FTB single player, looking for a good tight-knit server to become part of.

EDIT: Han

Zslash1990

Jul 29, 2019
Unbrokenrankk and Zslash1990, please read the rules before I whitelist you ;p (*refers you to rule #5*)[DOUBLEPOST=1357683251][/DOUBLEPOST]added flugeiden
yes edited my application, lol i forgot to add that i was focusing more on the "tell me about yourself" XD

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone (GMT): London GMT 0
Have you read the rules? Yes. Everyone knows that Han shot first -.-
Tell me about yourself: I'm studying Zoology in London and I'm looking for a nice server where I can play when I don't have work to do :p So yeah, if you wanna know something esle just ask

sen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: sennn
Have you read the rules? yes
Tell me about yourself: Art student from Hungary, working as a videographer, looking for a good ftb server for a long time now. I'm mostly building orientated in minecraft, I prefer playing with people and teaming up, instead of being a lone wolf (not like Han in the begining who obviously shot first), always up for community projects.