LorsCraft | Mindcrack 1.4.6 (Latest) | 15-man Whitelist | 18+ Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Maosmrk

Jul 29, 2019
*Hopefully there is still room for one more? :D *

In Game Name: Maosmrk
Timezone (GMT): MST (so -7 I believe?)
Have you read the rules? I have
Tell me about yourself: Well i start my next semester of college soon( studying software engineering) so I'd like to have at least somewhat of a base set up before hand. I'm just looking for a stable community and server to be a part of with mature like minded people. I am experienced with most of the mods within the pack, but I am particular good and the magical mods and IC2.

Edit: Oh man! Han shot first!

RedBlaze

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mklizard641
Timezone (GMT): -5
Have you read the rules? Han shot first right? Yes he did...
Tell me about yourself: Not currently working much, online alot, not in school....not much to tell. Just hope there are spaces available still.

Cosa

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cosa16
Timezone (GMT): GMT +10
Have you read the rules? Yes, Han shot first.
Tell me about yourself: Picked up FTB a few days ago and looking for a server to play on. I have plenty of spare time to play during the week.

Also where is the Server hosted from?

keyboardwhore

Jul 29, 2019
edit; didn't see applications were closed :c
In Game Name: Keyboardwhore
Timezone (GMT): -5
Have you read the rules? Han shot first, didn't he?
Tell me about yourself: I'm just looking for a server to play on, as FTB by yourself can get really lonely.

Cerno_l_cxn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: cerno_l_cxn " the l is a small L "
Timezone (GMT): +1 gmt
Have you read the rules? Yes indeed, han shot first.
Tell me about yourself: Im a swedish guy that enjoys FTB and vanilla minecraft alot. Im very easy to be around. Always willing to help people out when needed unless im very busy. I really like to build mob farms. Enderman farm, any farm really.

Matterbound

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Matterbound
Age: I am 16, though I can assure you I'm quite mature. I would love for you to give me a shot!
Timezone (GMT): Eastern (-5)
Have you read the rules?: Of course Han shot first! Why would you think otherwise? Dammit Lucas...
Tell me about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since In-Dev, so I'm pretty experienced in that regard. I started using major mods when the Technic Pack originally came out. I still remember downloading it and having a blast! Unfortunately, the Technic Pack and Tekkit don't have the best support or community nowadays, so I've decided to switch to FTB. So far I like what I see! I'm familiar with most mods that are in the FTB packs and can provide help to people as they need it. I usually prefer to use my real-life name when being addressed, which is Mike. Similarly, I also like to use other people's real names as well. To me it feels more personal and friendly. I'm quite laid back but I know when enough is enough.

I think that about covers it! Hope to see you in-game soon!

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
mao and cosa, readded both of you.. not sure why it didn't work the first time

Matterbound

Jul 29, 2019
mao and cosa, readded both of you.. not sure why it didn't work the first time

Ah darn, does this mean I'm not accepted? Fair enough. The post did say 18+. :p Although think of this: I'm actually 16, but I could have easily posted 18 on my application.

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
Ah darn, does this mean I'm not accepted? Fair enough. The post did say 18+. :p Although think of this: I'm actually 16, but I could have easily posted 18 on my application.
Sorry, it had nothing to do with the age :p we currently have a full whitelist, and we want to monitor the server lag for a few days before we accept more people.. if we decide to expand, I'll tell you then ;p

kaaz

Jul 29, 2019
I know all the slots are currently filled, but I hope you'll consider this application once a few spots open up.

In Game Name: xlkaaz
Timezone (GMT): +1
Have you read the rules?: Yes, han shot first. (not in the version I've seen though)
Tell me about yourself:
I still study, and in my spare time I'm a webdeveloper. And of course I spend alot of time playing games. Mainly Minecraft and League of legends.
I'm a friendly and helpfull guy. I think I can contribute to the goodness of the server's atmosphere. I would be up for group-projects. For instance a nether-hub to connect all of our bases.
Ever since the feed-the-beast pack came out, I've been looking for a place to call my home. I've recently tried out another server, and it had some amazing people, but in the past few days the map already resetted twice.
So yea, I got a little tired of all the resets. So I'm hoping I can call this place my new home.

bigtwisty

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: bigtwisty
Timezone (GMT): Eastern (-5)
Have you read the rules?: Yes, but Greedo was actually shot by Chewbacca's jealous mistress, Justine Bieber.
Tell me about yourself:

I am an Electrical Engineer by trade, and modded minecraft provides me with a creative outlet for my design chops. I enjoy complicated computer driven Redpower builds, automation, and all of that fun jazz. I am a positive team member, and enjoy a community of like minded adults. I have nothing against kids, and have been teaching mine design principles through Minecraft, but would like to find a good, mature place to hang out and have some fun with this amazing creation that is Feed-The-Beast.

I've been playing FTB since well before it was released, running a beta test server for myself and a few friends, and would like to see if your community is a good fit.

mad

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mad_Creature_PT
Timezone (GMT): 0
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Tell me about yourself: i'm a admin and i need a break from the server lol, i like to playing in a team, build stuff.