Looking Out: Is Nobody Here? [The Game]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
What happened the last game? vote RJS
Sorry, I sort of forgot this was a thing.
Him (and some other people) Didn't like the not-so-werewolf design of the lawwolf game. They'd rather play a normal werewolf game with some technical roles then "stupid" rules and whatnot. This game however seems to also be following the line of "Amusing the Host" while any game should follow the line of "Amusing the Players"

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Him (and some other people) Didn't like the not-so-werewolf design of the lawwolf game. They'd rather play a normal werewolf game with some technical roles then "stupid" rules and whatnot. This game however seems to also be following the line of "Amusing the Host" while any game should follow the line of "Amusing the Players"
I learnt that a while ago. Not the nice way.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I don't even know what's going on here.

So... sg got lynched, and Vike got killed by a brewer. That's literally all the concrete evidence we have at the moment.

Who might've seen Vike's actions yesterday as wolfish?

Victini, maybe? Vote Victini for lack of a better target.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even know what's going on here.

So... sg got lynched, and Vike got killed by a brewer. That's literally all the concrete evidence we have at the moment.

Who might've seen Vike's actions yesterday as wolfish?

Victini, maybe? Vote Victini for lack of a better target.
First of all, for all you know, Vike could've been a wolf.
And secondly, if we go by your justification then Pyure would be a better target because:
You are terrible at secrets?

Vote Vikestep on a character read. Wolf-vike is more chatty than Village-vike. Yes, I know you have a 100% justifiable chat-claim since you want people to discuss. This is me discussing.

Wolf-vike references old games more often.

But then again we still have no idea on Vike's alignment, so I'd go with vote nobody again

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
First of all, for all you know, Vike could've been a wolf.
And secondly, if we go by your justification then Pyure would be a better target because:
Going by his quote, Pyure may be the Brewer.

Vote SomeoneElse, since he might have been trying to start a bandwagon against Victini.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Quiet people might have stuff to do.

OMGUS Vote: RJS
Grats. You reinforced my thinking there.

Quiet people may well have stuff to do, but would usually hop on in order to drop an antismite at the very least. Wolves tend to enjoy posting as little as possible, because it minimises the amount of information people gain on them and thus the amount of suspicion that comes their way. I have stuff to do, but I hover around and keep an eye on stuff, and try and make a sensible vote based on suspicions. It is, after all, in the Town's interests to try and target the lynch as best they can.

Which is why your vote reinforces my thinking. Dropping an OMGUS is lazy, it's a great cover for a wolf vote on an innocent and it makes you unlikely to be caught up in a wagon on an innocent.

Besides, players who drop buzzwords are more likely on avergae to be wolves/mafia/scum/whatever perjorative term you so wish to use.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
so...we have a vote on @Yamato because he is silent and a vote on @Someone Else 37 for maybe starting a bandwagon against @VictiniX888 which I don't even see the suspicion in.
This is a lot of information, I fear it is too much for me to handle :p

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
GMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGIYCAMZQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTAIBTGAQDEMBAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYSAMZQEAZTAIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTAIBTGAQDGMBAGMYSAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGIYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDEMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTAIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMZQEAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMBAGIYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZTAIBTGEQDEMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTAIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZREAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGEQDGMJAGIYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDEMBAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTCIBSGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGIYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGEQDEMBAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZTAIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMZREAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMRQEA
that's the role of someone

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
GMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGIYCAMZQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTAIBTGAQDEMBAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYSAMZQEAZTAIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTAIBTGAQDGMBAGMYSAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGIYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDEMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTAIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMZQEAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMBAGIYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZTAIBTGEQDEMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZTAIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZREAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGEQDGMJAGIYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDEMBAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTCIBSGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZQEAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMJAGMYCAMRQEAZTAIBTGEQDGMJAGMYSAMZQEAZTCIBTGAQDGMJAGIYCAMZQEAZTCIBTGEQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGEQDEMBAGMYCAMZREAZTCIBTGAQDGMBAGMYCAMZREAZTAIBSGAQDGMBAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMZREAZDAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYSAMZREAZTAIBTGAQDGMJAGMYCAMRQEA
that's the role of someone
Stop fucking dropping hints.