Looking Out: Is Nobody Here? [The Game]

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
YOU SHALL START! Anyone who is supposed to be in a group, wait a night. Keeps suspense.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I secretly hope that we can get everyone to do more than 10 posts today. I've been playing on Mafia Universe and it's really fun when we makes lots of discussion, not fun when someone just comes in to vote and leaves.

Reactions: Pyure

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Wow, so OMGUSy. lynch goreae with speed.
PqGPRLU.png

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Based on what I've seen so far, I think RJS is the most likely to be a wolf. I think that he's a wolf and he knows that goreae isn't, which is why he's hopping on Vike's bandwagon.

Vote RJS.

(and yes, this isn't antismite. Two votes on a random person forty minutes into the game means almost nothing.)
(edit: I meant "this isn't much more than an antismite")

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Ha! that was bait. Caught you, 3rd person on a wagon is usually a wolf. Check mate,

Vote sgbros1

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
In the intent of maintaining my not dead status, I might as well tie with some other poor soul. Vote sgbros1

Not just agreeing with vikey-poo here, RJS may have been just voting for me because of the funny picture I made. sgbros does seem to have been jumping on a bandwagon. My bandwagon. Which makes it a little personal.

Also, dudes. DUDES. There is a nobody. Why not just lynch nobody. Even if that does kill someone with a nobody role, who frakking cares they want to kill us all anyways.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
In the intent of maintaining my not dead status, I might as well tie with some other poor soul. Vote sgbros1

Not just agreeing with vikey-poo here, RJS may have been just voting for me because of the funny picture I made. sgbros does seem to have been jumping on a bandwagon. My bandwagon. Which makes it a little personal.

Also, dudes. DUDES. There is a nobody. Why not just lynch nobody. Even if that does kill someone with a nobody role, who frakking cares they want to kill us all anyways.
But then we learn nothing and the wolves win.

Reactions: dylanpiera

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I secretly hope that we can get everyone to do more than 10 posts today. I've been playing on Mafia Universe and it's really fun when we makes lots of discussion, not fun when someone just comes in to vote and leaves.
You are terrible at secrets?

Vote Vikestep on a character read. Wolf-vike is more chatty than Village-vike. Yes, I know you have a 100% justifiable chat-claim since you want people to discuss. This is me discussing.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
vote Goreae

Though hopefully we can use a guillotine for this lynch as apparently goreae wants to be french.