Looking For YouTube Partner

LinxFeeds

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

i have been posting YouTube videos for about a year now over different accounts and i have decided that doing YouTube videos with someone else would be a lot better.

so....

what do i mean by YouTube videos, well, this can mean videos of any game on and console/device, anything from Minecraft to black ops 2, from Xbox 360 to PC.

now for a bit about me, My name is Joe, i live in the UK and i am 18 years old. i am experienced in Minecraft tekkit, feed the beast, all call of duty games, i can record Xbox 360 game play and PC footage in 720p with no lag. i have a 24/7 server for Minecraft etc and i have a very good mic for Skype.

what i am looking for, 3 main things

1. Dedication - you need to be committed to this and not give up when we are not getting lots of views of something goes wrong.

2. Confident - you need to be able to talk on Skype to me while being recorded, as if you were talking to your parents, no ummmms or errrrrs. you need to think of stuff on the spot and be able to come up with good suggestions to potential problems we may have.

3. Creative - You need to be creative to get anywhere on YouTube these days. you need to be able to think of ideas for potential series we could do that are not on YouTube at the moment.

If You are over 16 years old have Skype and a good mic and have the 3 requirements above then you are in with a good chance to be my YouTube partner.

If you have any other skills like: photo editing, video editing, recording, you have an Xbox 360, you can record Xbox 360 in 720p. any of these will boost your chances.

Post below if you want to apply saying your name, age, timezone (mine is GMT for UK), your skype name and a short few sentences about why you would be suitable.

Thanks for your time

Joe

My Skype Is JoeCory1994

zautos

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Simon and my skype is simon.crusoe.

I'm already punting up some YouTube videos each week. I haven't got that much views but i keep putting up stuff.

I have no problem talking on Skype or being recorded.

I have a some ides for making youtube series.

I'm 19 years old and have a lot of time on my hands, i live in Sweden Time Zone +1. I have newly started a youtube channel that have minecraft videos.
I will buy a better microphone in a month or max 2.

My channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ZautosMC?feature=mhee

R

raysa

Hello guy
My name is Raysa and I'm 21 year old. I'm looking for youtube partner or partners working with. Either boys or girls age 20 to 22 year old which I don't mind. You have to live in UK at glasgow or London and you can travel when is possible.
We will be doing vlog, prank and etc. i want to started youtube channel with a partner. If you are interested please contact me on [email protected]