Looking for some mods...

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I am once again here with questions. This time I'm looking for mods. After finishing most of the early game for my pack, I decided it was okay to have a look at my "competitors", I already had ideas of adding in zombies that broke blocks and hunted animals. And I liked BnB's idea to implement hostile passives. So, I searched the internet for ways of doing these and I could only find one thing: An outdated mod by Coro.

So here I am, after looking for answers and finding none, I now shamefully admit defeat and ask the masses: Are there any good A.I mods for animals and monsters and mobs in General that would make the game harder?

I am specifically looking for some mods to do the following:

• A mod that makes Zombies able to break blocks in order to reach their targets
  • A mod that makes Creepers able to blow up in order to reach their target
  • A mod that makes passive animals hunted by hostiles
  • A mod that makes passive animals turn hostile if attacked
  • Any other mods that have cool A.I. changes

And once these questions are answered, we can turn this into the official unofficial mob AI mod thread.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Zombie Awareness. I think that's the one that makes zombies break blocks, maybe only torches. For mory I just suggest checking out the BnB modlist, it has a lot of mods making mobs tougher.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Zombie Awareness. I think that's the one that makes zombies break blocks, maybe only torches. For mory I just suggest checking out the BnB modlist, it has a lot of mods making mobs tougher.

I actually did check out the modlist, most are either ones I know or ones that don't have anything to do with mobs. And I could not find any mods that did these things.