Looking for some active experienced players for my dw20 server!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
I have posted as well in promotion under bgd craft. We have 5 people now were looking for 5 more. Were mostly looking for a bit older 16 17 and up but it's up in the air. I'd like you to know a lot about the mods already or really experienced in building designing. The server is ultimately based off community building. But solo projects are still obvious. Aside from that the bigger picture is to find a good community where everyone gets along to ultimately bring back something I used to do. I'm on my phone right now but if your curious you can look up redstone cinemas or minecart wars both big projects that require a good team. So designers are good. Project red logic gates. Computer craft geeks. Creative idealists which have some really awesome unique ideas and builds that you don't see everyday.

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with you. Ill post this there as well. But this is the "general" forum. So I do feel posting here once Is not a great nuisance. I've also seem help me threads here and instead of telling them to go to tech support I helped them. Mostly because the word "General" is there. And that I feel all questions etc. concerning ftb or it's community would go here. <3 I will take your advise though and put it in my sig as well.

Reactions: RealSketch

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
While that is the general idea of a general forum...there's also the issue of double posting the same thing in two different places. You only need one thread for this topic...and if it's in the server promotion area...it should not be here as well.

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
This exact post is not in the server promotion area. So no double posting. I did not flood the forums or anything lol. The only thing that's on server promotion is the server details. And it rarely gets self bumped.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with you. Ill post this there as well. But this is the "general" forum. So I do feel posting here once Is not a great nuisance. I've also seem help me threads here and instead of telling them to go to tech support I helped them. Mostly because the word "General" is there. And that I feel all questions etc. concerning ftb or it's community would go here. <3 I will take your advise though and put it in my sig as well.
You have a very good understanding! :)
I say just leave it here then.