Looking for Small Direwolf20 Server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
I've been wanting to get back into FTB and re-learn it now that the mods have updated a lot and small servers with few players where you really get to know eachother have really helped me do so in the past. So I would like to find a small server running the latest version of the Direwolf20 pack. (like 15 or 20 players) I would prefer it to be a whitelist server, but open servers are fine too.

My IGN: taintedcake003

if you need anymore information or have questions comment with them or send me a message.

R

rocket_doge_

I've been wanting to get back into FTB and re-learn it now that the mods have updated a lot and small servers with few players where you really get to know eachother have really helped me do so in the past. So I would like to find a small server running the latest version of the Direwolf20 pack. (like 15 or 20 players) I would prefer it to be a whitelist server, but open servers are fine too.

My IGN: taintedcake003

if you need anymore information or have questions comment with them or send me a message.
Is this post still active/the author still alive?

I am looking for someone to join my friend and me playing Direwolf20.
It's a private server that's located in Germany (It's no problem if you don't speak German though).

If you are interested or have any questions please PN me or add me on Steam(rocket_doge_ as well).

Thanks ^^

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Is this post still active/the author still alive?

I am looking for someone to join my friend and me playing Direwolf20.
It's a private server that's located in Germany (It's no problem if you don't speak German though).

If you are interested or have any questions please PN me or add me on Steam(rocket_doge_ as well).

Thanks ^^
Welcome to the forum.

Let me give you a few hints before you resurrect more threads.
  • If you click the username of people, you can see when they were last online. The user who created this thread for example have not been on for nearly 2 years.
  • Below each post you find a time stamp of when the thread/post was made. This thread is 2.5 years old with no new activity.
  • There is a proper server section in the forum for people to recruit people for their servers. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/servers/
  • Have a little patience. You have already posted multiple places to make people aware that you are looking for people to join your server. Give people some time to actually see it and respond. My guess is that it will probably take some time since DW20 1.7.10 is a discontinued and not so popular pack any more.