Casual Server Looking for Small Com Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Clearview

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
I Search a Server that has a Small amount of Players, its just to be nice to each other and Have a good talk with them (with more players this dont work.)
It would be nice if the Server runs on an Modpack like Unleashed/Direwolf20 1.5.2 Bec. there are 100% Updates. I want to stay updated.
To me: Im 17 Years old and live in Germany, and have alot of time atm. . My english is pretty good i think, at least to have a nice talk.
My knowing in FTB is pretty nice, i played Tekkit/Tekkit lite , put some extra mods on it, atleast i know more then the basics of every mod. (Not Xycraft :) )
If youre interested to have me on your server..
Just Post here or add me in Steam or in Skype:
Steam: L┘eft (Picture of an Angel)

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
You can submit a white list application at http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/ind... 24/7 Dedicated No Lag ★ TS3 ★ PvP & No-PvP ★

Clearview

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i dont think your something special, this is an Application to every Server, so im not interested to join your server.

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to find people for my unleashed (slight additions) server if you'd like to join. Plan to make YouTube videos and stream at some point along the line. Pm if you want to know more!

R

rocket_doge_

Hey guys,
I Search a Server that has a Small amount of Players, its just to be nice to each other and Have a good talk with them (with more players this dont work.)
It would be nice if the Server runs on an Modpack like Unleashed/Direwolf20 1.5.2 Bec. there are 100% Updates. I want to stay updated.
To me: Im 17 Years old and live in Germany, and have alot of time atm. . My english is pretty good i think, at least to have a nice talk.
My knowing in FTB is pretty nice, i played Tekkit/Tekkit lite , put some extra mods on it, atleast i know more then the basics of every mod. (Not Xycraft :) )
If youre interested to have me on your server..
Just Post here or add me in Steam or in Skype:
Steam: L┘eft (Picture of an Angel)

Is this post still active/the author still alive?

I am looking for someone to join my friend and me playing Direwolf20.
It's a private server that's located in Germany.

If you are interested or have any questions please PN me or add me on Steam(rocket_doge_).

Thanks ^^