Looking for people to make videos together

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, zax0ng here. And i'm looking for people that is just like me,just starting to make videos not long. Any modpack will do and also maybe some vanilla adventure/parkour/mini-games map.

However, i have yet to really decide whether i want to do videos with other people, so this thread might not even useful. Nonetheless, if i decided that it's time to do videos with others, i will come back to this thread.

All in all, for those who is interested in this activity, please post the channel website and why you want to do videos with me/others. Thank you.

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZaxTheNoob?feature=mhee (yes, i know it's bad, but just starting out too anyway)

-zax0ng(AKA Zax)

Manuel (:

Jul 29, 2019
Well sir, I record I recently left a LP server due to one of the owners having a sour attitude I didn't like :/ But I see you seem really friendly I have a friend that can also record and we would love to join you, we are consistent, and really creative big workers :D

I'll post our channels below here -
- www.youtube.com/simplycreativeshot -
- www.youtube.com/Bionikwolf -

Add me on skype if anyway or form you would like to contact me :D - Skype - = simplycreativeshots |