Looking for FTB partner!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheDarkOne01

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

I'm just looking for a FTB partner to play with. I can host the thing once I figure out how that works (computer is overkill, but I need to set port forwarding, etc.), or can join a server that isn't one of the massive ones with ridiculous lag. I'm just looking to play with a few folks and get some cool stuff going.

I'm 30 (yeah, I'm old, and I like games. If I cared, I wouldn't say my age :p )
I'm on mountain time, and play just about every night and most weekends for a few hours.
I'm not new to the mods on FTB, but I am new to the collection. I've played a ton of tekkit.

I'm just looking for anyone that's mature, probably 17+ or so. You can either hit me up with a PM or reply to this thread so we can get something set up. Thanks for reading!

-TDO

Zoom Zee

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking for someone to game FTB with also, but I can't say I'm going to be able to play every night. So if your looking for someone to casual game with, then I'm ready whenever you are.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
I'm usually on every night and most of the weekend as well I l'm also 17 and am on mountain time I've also been playing with the FTB mod packs for a while now and so I'm well versed in the different mods that are in the packs.

TheDarkOne01

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, that'd be great. And yeah, I'm just looking for folks to have fun with playing this mod. If you like, send me a note with your skype name, and I can hook up with you there. I can also give you info for my TS server.

We can figure out how/where to play once we talk. I'm going to start configuring a server for FTB.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be down for this.

I'm 33 (gulp), CST and I usually play in the evenings. I'm pretty well versed on the mods. I'm a terrible builder though.

TheDarkOne01

Jul 29, 2019
It's all good virgoddess, just shoot me a note with a skype name and I can get you hooked in. I'm just working on firewall stuff now to make sure folks can connect. I'm running FTB Ultimate

redman68

Jul 29, 2019
Got you beat there DarkOne, I'm in my 40's but at least my daughters think I am the cool dad because I still play games and listen to Disturbed, Staind and the like. So maybe being old ain't half bad.

Reactions: heyoomimi

heyoomimi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm interested in joining your server, and you're free to join the server I'm currently playing on too.
My Skype username is supandamimi, feel free to message me. I'm usually on weekends either throughout the day or at night, and sometimes on weekday nights.
And btw, I'm turning 21 next week xD

TheDarkOne01

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, we still have some room for a few more folks to play with us. There are 3 of us at the moment. Shoot me a note on here, or on Skype and I'll get back to you with server info and all of that. We'll be whitelisting the server after the next patch.

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
Im looking for a small group to play with work mostly nights but when im on i get alot accomplished and im 23 :D hit me up dont have skype but will get one if need be

TheDarkOne01

Jul 29, 2019
Our server is up and stable, using the 152wgt private pack right now. We still have room for maybe 2 more folks if anyone is interested. We're using a TS server as well. 18 and over only please!

BlinkY87

Jul 29, 2019
I can give it a go, if that's OK. I just finished uni for the summer so looking to get into FTB. I prefer to play with others, in SMP it almost feels your builds, whether crappy or not, are in vain.
I'm also happy at the prospect of joining a server with mature players.

I'm 26, by the way.

Zoul

Jul 29, 2019
i would love if you gave me the ip i am good with tinkers construct and i love all science mods[DOUBLEPOST=1395302170][/DOUBLEPOST]
i would love if you gave me the ip i am good with tinkers construct and i love all science mods
I am 22