Looking for "Alien" (not xenomorph) mobs

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone know of any lightweight mods that adds alien mobs that are not just reskins of zombies?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Mowzie's Mobs adds a couple of new things; I don't know how heavy or light Lycanite's mobs is.

I'm actually interested in this myself, so if you get any good suggestions, I'll keep an eye out :)

EDIT: There's also one called Deadly Monsters, which is less "alien" and more horror, but some of those things are... unsettling

Last edited:
Reactions: Golrith

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Mowzie's Mobs adds a couple of new things; I don't know how heavy or light Lycanite's mobs is.

I'm actually interested in this myself, so if you get any good suggestions, I'll keep an eye out :)

EDIT: There's also one called Deadly Monsters, which is less "alien" and more horror, but some of those things are... unsettling

I'm using TechGuns that has Alien Bugs from StarShip Troopers, but I'd like to add more variations. TechGuns is not a lightweight mod, but that's fine as that's a core mod to the pack anyway.
Mowzies might be an idea for any explorers.
I did look at Lycanites, but established I'd have to disable about 75% off the mod, so it's bit of a heavyweight mod to disable most of it.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I'm using TechGuns that has Alien Bugs from StarShip Troopers, but I'd like to add more variations. TechGuns is not a lightweight mod, but that's fine as that's a core mod to the pack anyway.
Mowzies might be an idea for any explorers.
I did look at Lycanites, but established I'd have to disable about 75% off the mod, so it's bit of a heavyweight mod to disable most of it.
Ah, understandable :) I didn't realise TechGuns added the Bugs! That really makes me interested - I'm thinking about a pack that will start off on a devastated polluted world, and take you to new and interesting planets. A Klendathu-esque world could be very neat!

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Ah, understandable :) I didn't realise TechGuns added the Bugs! That really makes me interested - I'm thinking about a pack that will start off on a devastated polluted world, and take you to new and interesting planets. A Klendathu-esque world could be very neat!
They are basically remodels of the spider, about the same size too. Also adds Super Mutants from Fallout and various others. Bit of a mix.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame