Looking for a small server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
Basically I'm looking to find a small server like 2-8 people mainly cause those small servers are usually the ones where people interact w/ each other. And yes I have looked in the server part of the forum but almost nothing can be found.

GamingVictim

Jul 29, 2019
I too am looking for a small server for the same reasons as you. I would offer to host one off of my computer but that would be inconvenient for everybody. I might be willing to help pay for a server to be hosted for a small amount of people.

danny75

Jul 29, 2019
We will be advertising/recruiting once the pack is officially launched. We will have a whitelist of 10 players or so...and we have TS, so interaction is a must :) Watch this space...or rather the server promotion section on the day of release.

Bavalos

Jul 29, 2019
We will be advertising/recruiting once the pack is officially launched. We will have a whitelist of 10 players or so...and we have TS, so interaction is a must :) Watch this space...or rather the server promotion section on the day of release.

I would be fairly interested in that! What's your server name?