Looking for a raiding server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerShark

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I been looking for the entire weekend but couldn't find a decent (at least 20 players online) ftb raiding server.
Do u guys know any good one?

Thx in advance.

TigerShark

Jul 29, 2019
Emmm, thx but as I said.
Just spent the entire weekend looking through that forum and other server lists but couldn't find any server with more than 5 players online T_T

TigerShark

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, what's the point of your answers?
I want a ftb raiding server, if u dont like real pvp and dont know of any server, why waste your time and mine with out of place replies??????

Reactions: Pyure

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I want a ftb raiding server, if u dont like real pvp and dont know of any server, why waste your time and mine with out of place replies??????

Because they're letting you know that there is a very good chance you'll have a hard time finding a server like that.

TigerShark

Jul 29, 2019
Lol... calm down? I couln't be more calm.
Rrude? re u sure? I'm just telling u to not waste time but if u have plenty then go ahead XD

I already know its hard to find, my very first post estates that.

Get paid? for what? who talked about money? What does that have to do with this at all???? free trolling???

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Rrude? re u sure? I'm just telling u to not waste time but if u have plenty then go ahead XD

Get paid? for what? who talked about money? What does that have to do with this at all???? free trolling???
We are helping sir, now let's just end this here. :)
Please just admit we are at least trying to help you.

Reactions: rhn

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019

Getting angered when A. you are posting in the wrong forum, and B. you're posting in the wrong forum, is not the way to go. Lets breathe, chill out, and use a little logic on this one... if the raiding servers that are listed (in the proper forum) only have 5'ish people, what does that tell you about the popularity of raiding servers?

Since when is minecraft "real pvp?"

Reactions: RealSketch

TigerShark

Jul 29, 2019
Getting angered when A. you are posting in the wrong forum, and B. you're posting in the wrong forum, is not the way to go. Lets breathe, chill out, and use a little logic on this one... if the raiding servers that are listed (in the proper forum) only have 5'ish people, what does that tell you about the popularity of raiding servers?

Since when is minecraft "real pvp?"

Oh, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum but... what is the correct one? the "server promotion" section? (it clearly states promotion, not searching, but I may be mistaken)

The fact I couldn't find a good server doesn't mean they don't exist. I don't think the world starts and ends with me, that's why I'm asking.

Since when minecraft is NOT "real pvp"? vanilla lets u grief, steal, kill and do whatever u want with your neighbors.....

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Oh, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum but... what is the correct one? the "server promotion" section? (it clearly states promotion, not searching, but I may be mistaken)

The fact I couldn't find a good server doesn't mean they don't exist. I don't think the world starts and ends with me, that's why I'm asking.

Since when minecraft is NOT "real pvp"? vanilla lets u grief, steal, kill and do whatever u want with your neighbors.....

Server Promotion, as you can view all of the servers that are advertising there and decide which one to join.

MC has never had a true focus on PvP. Its focus lies in being a sandbox game. Sure, PvP can fall under that category, but it is anything but optimal for that.

TigerShark

Jul 29, 2019
Server Promotion, as you can view all of the servers that are advertising there and decide which one to join.

MC has never had a true focus on PvP. Its focus lies in being a sandbox game. Sure, PvP can fall under that category, but it is anything but optimal for that.
Of course mc is not an fps, I know that but why are we arguing this? My request was simple, I asked nicely.
I already navigated through the servers advertised there and now want to ask other players. Is that not an option on this entire forum?
Edit:I just found this http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/guide-where-when-to-post-new-threads.27684/
Are you posting to discuss or ask a question about something involving FTB that hasn't been covered in the categories above? Visit General FTB Chat.
So plz, really, plz, stop saying I'm offtopic.

As I see it your re the ones being rude treating me as if I was asking for a "nazi server" or something worst.

Last edited:

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
This thread is going places, here's a picture of an otter

ofkwd-baby-otter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.