look what i just found!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
8Tmwe.jpg

yes that is a B made out of vanilla emerald blocks... rougelike dungeons, got to love it.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Ya I found this to. I always thought this was a bit cheaty. Did you get the shovel?

P.S. the dungeon is from random things.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
Ya I found this to. I always thought this was a bit cheaty. Did you get the shovel?

P.S. the dungeon is from random things.

oh i thought it was from rougelike dungeons at least i thought it was seeing as how its in the monster mod list. and yep i have the shovel and, im gonna return later for the lower 2 levels when i have better armor.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
oh i thought it was from rougelike dungeons at least i thought it was seeing as how its in the monster mod list. and yep i have the shovel and, im gonna return later for the lower 2 levels when i have better armor.
The lower two levels don't have that much good stuff. Just a couple kitchens and chests.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I like mods that add dungeons, especially if they use all kinds of materials, but on the other hand I wish they'd somehow stop you from obtaining those resources... like for example you can try mining those emerald blocks, but they won't drop anything when broken... if that could happen, mod developers could create many more awesome looking dungeons without breaking game balance

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
I like mods that add dungeons, especially if they use all kinds of materials, but on the other hand I wish they'd somehow stop you from obtaining those resources... like for example you can try mining those emerald blocks, but they won't drop anything when broken... if that could happen, mod developers could create many more awesome looking dungeons without breaking game balance

or make a block called block of emerald but, its really just a nice silverfish block

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
that's... just evil.... I LIKE IT :D
OR DIAMOND
just imagine it now your in an abandon castle and you find a store room and, in the corner are four diamond blocks stacked in a triangle. you go to mine one and three break open and spawn 5 hellfish each(15 total) you kill them all and get a single block reward.

GO THROUGH THE WHOLE TOWER THERES BLOCKS OF GOLD AND REDSTONE IN THE NETHER LEVEL, MAYBE DIAMOND TOO, STILL LOOKING!

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
OR DIAMOND
just imagine it now your in an abandon castle and you find a store room and, in the corner are four diamond blocks stacked in a triangle. you go to mine one and three break open and spawn 5 hellfish each(15 total) you kill them all and get a single block reward.

GO THROUGH THE WHOLE TOWER THERES BLOCKS OF GOLD AND REDSTONE IN THE NETHER LEVEL, MAYBE DIAMOND TOO, STILL LOOKING!

kind of reminds me of this :p
https://imgur.com/gallery/x6T6i

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
what about the loot? theres at least one diamond in every chest in the nether level...