Logo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lann

Jul 29, 2019
And then a few more. Had to post all the color variations for the 'ftb' cause I couldn't quite decide which looked best.

Pzv79.png

DhRr5.png

6fH9F.png

36RKD.png

6sIqn.png

We seriously need spoiler tags >:

ColBacon

Jul 29, 2019
FeedTheBeast.png

There's my entry. I used paint just to keep it simple and it looks okay not my best piece of work but it goes with different backgrounds and could be used as a logo :) so far the amount of responses to this post is fantastic and i'm sure slow will be thrilled with the amazing quality

Aliha

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my take on this. I can re-edit some of them to how you may want.(i had hard time trying to post these images hope this worked)

awdawfwaf.png
awdfggwe.png
t5rg5trgrtt5.png
awfsfwafawf.png

i won't mind feedback

Reactions: damunzy

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Here's what I came up with so far.
The concept is pretty simple. It's supposed to resemble a minecraft block, with the ftb name underneath. :3
I went for clean, mostly.

Also had two versions. One has the original colors on the block with a greyscale on the name (this can be changed to only one tone, or maybe white, black doesn't look so nice)

The other one is colored as a dirt block and the colors are on the text.
VYVoP.png

I like this one too. The simplicity is eye-catching & memorable-- a dirt block is kind of the epitome of where much of Minecraft starts. IMO, the only thing that could use a change is the font-- perhaps a bit.. stonger? Nothing overblown; still retaining the simplistic style but with a tad more "oomph" perhaps? Hard to explain what I mean; I'll have to dig into my font libraries to see if I can find an example. But even if it stays the same, good job! And good work to all who have contributed thus far-- we've got some awesome talent in this community!

Lann

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, thanks everyone for the positive responses. :3 I appreciate it, really.

blek

Jul 29, 2019
We're getting close to the deadline, and I feel like I can still improve my designs a bit, but I'm not sure how. Feedback would be greatly appreciated, check my previous posts for the logos (don't wanna post them again, would only cause more clutter than there already is).

Woodopriest

Jul 29, 2019
It's me again, I wanted to try another logo, for the FTB.
ftb logo2.png

I made the image a little to big, please give feedback if needed. Have a nice evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.