Logistics Pipes & Induction Furnace.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried using these 2 together. I'm trying to set it up so that my wood farm puts the log in a deep storage unit. Which is working. Afther that I send the wood to an induction furnace or 2, which also works and it's making me charcoal.

Now here's the part that doesn't work. I've gone and used Logistics Pipes to do the sending and receiving. Now for the most part it works wonders apart from the Induction Furnaces.

And with that I mean pulling OUT from the Induction Furnaces, I have 2 provider pipes connected to them (Using 2 induction furnaces) and marked them to provide Charcoal which hopefully should get directed to another deep storage unit holding the charcoal.

That's the part that isn't working, pulling OUT from Induction Furnace, it's not putting them out. I've tried to put the pipes on the bottom and on the sides but they are not working.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this, I can do normal buildcraft pipes but I wanted to do something different :p.

[Edit] Also yes they all have power, they are all green :p [/Edit]

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Or an Automatic Wooden Transport Pipe with a regular Gate on it, set to [Inventory has item > Extract item].

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
Automating an induction furnace was the first thing I tried using logistics pipes. Probably not a good idea. :)

I gave up and went with a max overclocked electric furnace instead, really fast and easy to automate.

Draakon

Jul 29, 2019
Put a MK 1 Chassis with Extractor module inside (make sure the Module is configured to extract from the bottom, right click with it when its in your hands and then insert it into a chassis my right clicking at the chassis. Note, this can also be used with a stack of them, to mass configure them). That way, if you have a Basic Logistics Pipe somewhere with "Default Route" set on, all the Charcoal will be pulled out and set to that default route.

Provider pipes or modules attached to any machine or inventory will only pull items out of said inventory, when another Pipe (Supplier or Crafting or Requester) requests said items from the network. So say you have generators that you want to keep stacked with Charcoal. You need to put a Supplier pipe on the Generators and properly configured before said Supplier pipes say that they need X amount of charcoal in here and that's what the Provider Pipe does.

Reactions: Ember Quill