Logistics Bug?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
I have an automatic tree farm set up and I was having a logistics system pipe the logs into a barrel. I was using the MK2 Chassis pipe with a provider and itemsink module. I was using itemsink because it was laying around.. I have this Chassis pipe going into the bottom of the barrel. Anyways I was watching the wood and it would go all the way up to the barrel and look like it was going into it but the number never as going up. I have a screenshot of my setup here. Does anyone know what's going on here? I don't know if this is a bug or what but the wood just disappears, it isn't in the barrel. It isn't a drop laying out on the ground. I really appreciate any answers! Thanks ahead of time to anyone who contributes to this thread!
~Punchofdeath
P.S. If I don't make sense somewhere just ask and I'll reword it. I'll also add more screenshots if needed.

Attachments

• 2014-08-12_02.42.48.png
    2014-08-12_02.42.48.png
    576.5 KB · Views: 39

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Sometimes the numbers on the barrels aren't updated correctly. To check if the logs really go into the barrel, try to take one out. If the number shown goes up, it was a problem with the number updating.